Chapter LXXXII- I'm Back

Your POV

-

[Four Years Later- April, 2018]

-

I'M BACK!!!!

It's been four years since I studied physical therapy, and I became one and I am aiming to be a good one like Tsubaki-sensei. And right now, I've just arrived at Japan.

Well, I do visit Omi, my family, and my friends during holidays but only twice or thrice a year. And I'm so happy that Giyuu-chan is now growing up, and I can't wait to see him.

And as for Omi, he recently became the MVP of the National Japan Collegiate Volleyball Championship, and I'm so proud of him.

I can't believe I'm finally back in Japan, and I thanked Tsubaki-sensei and his wife, Saya-san, for taking care of me these past four years in Irvine. And now, I'll be working in a hospital here in Tokyo.

Also, I'm already scouted to be in a team from the V-League's Women Division 1. And it's the Red Rabbits! I'm going to be in he same team as Hirugami Shoko-san!

Anyway, I haven't told any of them that I'm now back in Japan. In fact, I wanted to surprise them... Especially Omi. He has just joined the MSBY Black Jackals and his debut was so cool, even though I just watched his match online.

I'm now waiting for a taxi here at Narita International Airport, and I'm going to see my family first since I don't have a place for my luggage.

A few minutes later, a taxi arrived and I'm now on my way to the train station. After the taxi ride, everything feels so nostalgic when I arrived at the train station. I missed Omi.

After the train ride, I walked my way to the house with Omi in my mind. I will never forget our every day walk to home. I looked at my left hand to see the promise ring Omi gave me 4 years ago, and I'm so excited to see him again.

The Black Jackals has training today so I'll be waiting for him outside their gym after their practice. Omi told me that he's staying in a 2LDK mansion apartment in the Kita Ward, and I don't know where that is.

A few minutes of walking, I have arrived at the front of my house, and I smiled to myself as I then pressed the doorbell. I then heard the door shifted open, to see my little cute Giyuu-chan.

"(Y/N)-nee!", he yelled with a huge smile on his face and I grinned.

"Giyuu-chan! Nee-chan's finally back!", I said as I picked him up as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Giyuu missed (Y/N)-nee!", he said and I chuckled.

"And (Y/N)-nee missed Giyuu-chan too!", I said as I nuzzled his cheeks and he giggled.

"Giyuu! Don't go opening the doo- (Y/N) sweetie! You're back!", my mother exclaimed as she then engulfed me in a hug.

"Honey. What's the ruckus all a- (Y/N)?!?!! You're back! And you didn't tell us that you're coming!", my father said and I chuckled.

"Surprise!~", I said with a snicker and the four of us went in for a big hug.

My mother then told me to come inside and so we went to the living room. I went upstairs to place my luggage in my old room and after that, I went downstairs so that I could talk more to my parents.

"I can't believe that you're back!", my mother said and I smiled at her.

"Well, I'm going to start working here at Tokyo next week. And my knee's fully healed!", I said and they were surprised.

"We're so happy for you! And which team are you going to try out for?"

"Well, I was already scouted and I accepted. I'm joining the Red Rabbits from Division 1 starting next month and the V-League will start on September!", I said with a huge smile on my face.