Chapter XII- Tactics

Your POV

Geez. Shizune-senpai's quite talkative today, and she's acting so suspicious. Something seems off about her today. Maybe she's on her period that's why.

We arrived at 8-Eleven and bought something to eat. Shizune-senpai sat beside Komori -kun while showing him some anime pictures, Sakusa sat across them. The seat beside him was empty, so I sat there.

Usually senpai always sat with me, maybe they have something to talk about. I was eating my hotdog then looked beside me to see Sakusa staring at me while eating his food.

"What?", I asked

"You've got mustard in your face", he said as he then get a tissue then wiped it off my face.

"Thanks", I said as I heard Shizune-senpai giggling with Komori-kun.

"Oh, aren't they sweet? They're so cute together", Shizune-senpai said as I looked at them with pink tints in my cheek.

I thought she was talking about us, but they were squealing at a picture they were looking at. Just what pictures are they looking at?

We stayed for a while then left after eating. Shizune-senpai went with Komori-kun to the JUMP Shop, while Sakusa and I were on our way home.
————————————————————————
Third Person POV

Inside the JUMP Shop, Komori and Shizune were talking about earlier while reading manga. They just made an excuse to go there so that it won't be suspicious.

"Just what did you advise him to do, Komori?", Shizune asked with a chuckle as Komori grinned at her.

"You know, just some things I read in some romance novels and manga. I actually told him to wipe the mustard off in her face since I noticed that every time she ate, she always has sauce in her face.", he said as they high-fived.

" Who knew Sakusa can pull that off. I never even thought that he can be a romantic type. They're so cute together", Shizune squealed.

"Yeah, me too. When I taught him of some of the tips he was flustered. You should've seen his face", Komori laughed as well as Shizune.

"Who knows in 10 years we'll be seeing some little Sakusas and (Y/N)s in their house", she said as Komori imagined it too. They would probably end up together.

"So, what are the other tips you told him?", Shizune asked as Komori was sweating.

"..Well..", he then nervously told her as she looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you sure he can do that? You know (Y/N)-chan doesn't easily assume things, right?"

" Yeah, I know that. But I believe he can pull that off", Komori said as they laughed. They're looking forward to what will happen next.

——————————————————————-

Your POV

Sakusa and I arrived at the train station. Unfortunately, the train didn't arrive yet so we waited for a few minutes. I was getting sleepy since I was exhausted for today.

Sakusa was standing beside me, the two of us still waiting for the train. He was oddly quiet this time and I think that his face is a bit flushed. Did something happen? Is he sick?

I put the back of my hand in his forehead, his eye widened as he looked at me. He seems quite hot. I then took my hand back as I looked at him concerned.

"Are you sick, Sakusa-kun?", I asked concerned as he looked away.

"N-No... I'm just tired from today's practice, that's all", he said as I nod in understanding.