Chapter LI- The Wait Is Over

Your POV

2 Weeks Later

Tomorrow is finally going to be the preliminaries and the team is now ready to go. The game is going to be held at Sumida City Gymnasium and our first opponent is Seidou High School...

What a coincidence

I bet Kazuya's gonna be surprised but there's no way we're going to hold back. Besides,they'll also be beating the hell out of our school. Seidou is one of the favored teams to go to the nationals in baseball but Kazuya said that they're having a hard time dealing with some powerhouse schools.

The only sports that shines in Seidou High School is their baseball team, but we shouldn't go underestimating our opponents just because Itachiyama always go to the Nationals.

Seidou already had a practice match with our baseball team and they beat them. Well, if he'll go flaunting that they won against our school, then I'll have to use the reverse card then.

'Ring! Ring! Ring!'

The school bell rang and now it's time for practice. When I got back from Miyagi two weeks ago, Omi kept asking me if I met someone like Oikawa and Ushijima back there, and I just told him about me playing with Tobio and his team.

Speaking of Karasuno, they already started their preliminaries the last day and they're going to play with Aoba Johsai this afternoon. I think they already started and I wonder if they won. If so, then they'll be playing against Shiratorizawa tomorrow.

Honestly, I root for both teams and Omi's expecting for Ushijima's team to win and go to the nationals. But I think Karasuno's going to find a way to stop Ushijima though. Although they have to win the semifinals first.

"(Y/N), are you okay?", I heard Omi asked in a concerned as I gave him a smile.

"Yes, I'm fine Omi. I'm just busy thinking about the preliminaries.", I said as he smiled at me.

"Well, don't worry about it. We're surely going to win them.", he said as I giggled.

"No, I'm actually thinking about Miyagi's prelims. I was wondering who's going to play against Shiratorizawa tomorrow. And who'll get to represent their prefecture.", I said as he looked straight ahead.

"Wakatoshi-kun's team is going to win, of course.", he straightforwardly said as I chuckled.

"Well, we shouldn't underestimate the other teams, you know? Who knows they'll finally get defeated. And I admit that Karasuno's a great team.", I said with a smile as Omi just stared at me with an uninterested look.

"I'm still sure that Wakatoshi-kun's team is going to win though.", he bluntly said as the two of us continued walking our way to the gym.

"The wait is finally over tomorrow, isn't it?", he asked as I nod my head.

"Yeah, although Kazuya's going to be annoyed if he knew that we'll be playing the first game with their team. I could already imagine his face.", I said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah, cousin's school is Seidou, right? But I heard that their volleyball team doesn't do much.", he said and something left me confused.

"You mean 'my' cousin?", I asked with a brow raised as he flashed me a smile.

"Well, he's going to be my cousin-in-law someday.", he said as I giggled.

"How can you be so sure of that?"

"I'm hundred percent sure that I'll be with you forever.", he said with a smirk and I was squealing internally.

"Aww~ Omi, that's so sweet. But that'll only happen if this secret of ours is finally over.", I said and he smiled.