Chapter XXXVIII- An Evening Stroll

Your POV

A while later, we're in the cafeteria to eat dinner. They even have their own cook here and they're here to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner for those who are staying in the dorms, especially athletes.

Omi and I sat in the same side of the seat and across as were Shizune-senpai and Komori. Shizune-senpai does her usual talking and sometimes I would notice that Komori's laughing is fake. I think he's still hurt of his one-sided love.

We began eating our dinner as we then noticed two people walking towards our table with their trays. It was Ushijima and Tendou.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. Would you mind if we sit here?~", Tendou said in a cheerful manner as Sakusa gave him a cold glare.

"No. And why would you sit here of all tables?", he asked.

"Well, since there are four teams eating in the cafeteria, most of the tables were full and this one still
has two available. Besides, it's just me and Wakatoshi-kun.", Tendou said as Omi looked at him.

"But if it's only Wakatoshi-kun who'll be sitting here, then yes."

"Well how about me?~", Tendou said as I nudged Omi not too hard as he looked at me.

"No need to be so rude, Omi. Just let them, I'm not against it.", I told him as he sighed then nod his head.

"Fine.", he grunted as Tendou sat beside Shizune-senpai while Ushijima sat beside me.

All six of us ate our dinner in a brief silence until Shizune-senpai spoke up.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan! Have you seen the last chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba?", she asked as I was shocked by her question.

"W-Wait! What do you mean by 'last'?", I asked as she looked at me in disbelief.

"You don't know? That's already the last chapter. It already ended that way, though I wanted to see more of it.", she said as I think that I'm gonna cry.

"Oh your girls read manga?", Tendou butted in our conversation with an excited face as I nod my head and Shizune-senpai gave him a thumbs up.

"Eh? So we're otaku buddies then? High five!", Tendou said as he and Shizune-senpai did a high five.

He was about to do the same with me but Omi's dark aura radiated all over the table. I sweatdropped as I gave Tendou an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, but I'd rather not to.", I said as Tendou pouted.

He and Shizune-senpai talked non-stop about anime as Omi and Ushijima already finished their dinner. They went back to he counter to return their trays as they went back to the table.

"I'm going to take a bath now.", Omi said as Komori and I looked at him.

"Already?"

"Yes. I don't want to catch the other's germs so I'll go first.", he said as Ushijima looked at him.

"Mind if I join you?", he asked as Omi shook his head.

"No, I don't mind. You're not like the others so I'm okay with you.", he said as Ushijima nod then the both of them walked out of the cafeteria.