Chapter XXVI- A Pleasant Evening

Your POV

Omi and I are resting for a bit while cuddling with each other. That was the best moment I have ever experienced in my whole life so far.

"We're back!!!!"

The door suddenly opened which made us jumped away from each other. Shizune-senpai and Komori stepped inside the storage room as they were looking at us with a smirk.

"Ohh~ Sorry to have disturbed your sweet moment. Here are your drinks.", Shizune-senpai said as she walked over to us then handed the drinks.

As we were drinking, the tension was quite awkward now that they've arrived. Omi and I gave each other some glances then Komori eyed the two of us with a smirk.

"Oh stop pretending like nothing happened between the two of you. No need to be awkward because we already knew about it~", he teased as Omi and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Shut up Komori!", the two of us yelled at him in unison as he nervously smiled then hid behind Shizune-senpai, who was still smirking at us.

"Now now Komori. We should let them have their sweet time together. Do you two want to stay here for the night?"

"N-NO!!"

"Oh for the sake of love~ Save them for your honeymoon in the future, okay?", Shizune-senpai snickered as we glared at her with our reddened face.

"Ehh? It's already this late? We should go now.", Komori said as he looked at his phone then went to grab his bag as Omi and I stood up then grabbed ours.

After locking the gym, the four of us walked to the gate as Shizune-senpai and Komori were arguing about something. Those two sure are morons, disturbing the peace Omi and I enjoyed.

I looked at Omi as he looked back at me and I gave him a smile. Although he had his mask on, I can tell that he's also smiling.

As we arrived on the gate, Omi and I faced the same direction as Shizune-senpai and Komori were in the opposite. Oh I know where they're going.

"Well then, see ya tomorrow you lovebirds~ We'll be going to the JUMP Shop for now. Bye!", senpai  said as she and Komori then walked away.

Omi and I started walking our way to the train station as I then felt his hand slipped into mine. I looked up at him to see as our eyes met then he looked away.

"I just want to hold your hand, that's all." he said as I giggled at him.

Since there weren't any students from Itachiyama as we walked, we held hands comfortably in each other's presence. Several minutes later, we arrived at the station and the train just arrived on time.

I let go of his hand since I have to pay for the ride as we then scurried inside the train. There were quite a few passengers then Omi led the two of us where there are two vacant seats beside together.

The whole train ride was like the usual as we arrived in our stop then got off. We then held each other's hands as we continued to walk.

The sky was already and the moon was now up there. It was shining so brightly and it was bigger this time. It was so amazing.

"The moon is so beautiful, isn't it?", I said as I was still looking up at the night sky.

"Yeah. It sure is", I heard him chuckling so I looked at him with my brows raised in confusion.

"Oh.. I just remembered that night when I tried to confess to you but actually failed.", he mumbled the last part as I smiled at him.