A/N: Itachiyama OCs And More

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

I was thinking of making this note for you to have some ideas about the other boys from Itachiyama. I will publish the next chapter later on.

Since Sakusa, Komori, and Iizuna are the only canon characters in the manga, I just made up the other member's surname.

Also, many of the OCs were named after Haikyuu!! stage actors 😂 ✌️ I love watching Haisute since three years ago, and I immediately fell in love with Oikawa's stage actor, Asuma Kosuke 😆😍💕

Anyway, here's the list;

Starting Players:

1. Kujo Noriaki-  He's a middle blocker and wore the number 4 jersey, a 3rd year. He has black hair and dark blue eyes. His height is 190cm. For those who have watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, he's more open and friendly unlike Jotaro. And in the loving memory of cherry boy, I named him Noriaki.

2. Samatoki Jyuto- He's a wing spiked and wore the number 2 jersey, a 3rd year. His height is 182cm. He has white hair and dark grey eyes. I actually named him from two characters of Hypnosis Mic.

3. Arita Yusuke- he's also a wing spiker and wore the number 8 jersey, a 2nd year. His height is 185cm. He has dark brown hair and eyes. I also had a crush on Ushijima's stage actor so I named him after him.

Others:

4. Urahara Ichiro- he's the other setter and wore the number 11 jersey, a second year. He's already mentioned in some chapters and his height will be 179cm. He's got ash blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

5. Sonan Ken- he's another middle blocker and wore the number 7 jersey. He has black hair and black eyes, standing 186cm. I named him after Suna's stage actor, Sonan Kei. I added him just in case I'll ran out of OCs for the story.

Coach:

•Yamada Toshiro- he's a former Itachiyama volleyball player and he's in his late 30s. Since the Itachiyama coach was not mentioned in the manga, I made him up. He's an understanding and good at coaching, he can be strict sometimes.
-

Gosh, for the love of Haikyuu!! Just how many stage actors do I like? 😂 Well, it's not their fault for being so ikemen😆😍

Even Sakusa'a stage actor, Tsuwabuki Toshi, is so hot😍 As well Atsumu's, who is Matsushima Yūnosuke.

Let's just say that all of them are good-looking and good actors. I don't have to mention each one of them 😂.

And for our beloved otaku bestie senpai and our adorable kouhai;

•Nagata Shizune- the manager and your girl best friend. You already know what she's like😁.

I actually named her from Kenma's stage actor, Nagata Takato.. And since she's a girl, I named her after Kiyoko's stage actress, Nagao Shizune.

•Iizuna Sanae- She's the younger sister of Iizuna Tsukasa, a first year. You're already familiar with her, aren't you?

Also, Miyuki and his baseball team are not OCs. I did mentioned that I'm doing a slight crossover, and they're from Diamond no Ace or Daiya no Ace😁.

•Miyuki Kazuya- your baseball-loving cousin. He's a catcher and a very skilled one. Just search for his name and you'll find out about him.

* Oh and by the way! In the second chapter of the story, where Kazuya told his kouhai who was also a Sawamura to shut up, I was quite amused by the comments. 😂

Some of you are saying that it's Daichi, but it's not him 😂 I laughed so hard about it, saying that he came back from the dead after getting killed by Tanaka 🤣

Anyway, that's not him. He's Sawamura Eijun, the protagonist  of Diamond no Ace😁.

-

And also,

Fun fact🤩:
Hinata's new and second stage actor, Daigo Kotaro, is also a voice actor. He actually voiced Hodaka, the male main character from Weathering With You.

-

I guess that's it for now.

And also, thank you guys for reading the story and I hoe you enjoyed it!!! 😊 I can't believe that we finally hit 100k+ and I'm so happy😭

At first, I was like 'No one would read this crappy fanfic', and guess it was the opposite 😂. I'm quite amazed of myself that I'll be able to write 60+ chapters even though I'm supposed to be lazy in writing stories 🤣.

I'm still not fluent in English yet and I'm sorry for the grammatical errors I've made in the story🙇‍♀️ And I hope you guys understand 😊.

But since I'm bored as hell staying here at home, I wrote this story and I bet some of you already ran out of Haikyuu!! stories to read😏😁.

Once again, thank you guys for reading the story!! 😊😘💕💕

ありがとうございました‼︎😊💕💕