Chapter CVI- Parenting

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I'm so busy with my online class 😭

Anyway, I have some clarifications regarding the dates. The last chapters, I said that the Olympics is in 9 months.

But when I read the manga, I'm such an idiot forgetting that they actually had the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in 2021 😔. So sorry about that.

The men's Olympics is on August 2021 while the women's are on July 2021. So, in the last chapter, there's actually 20 months left before the Olympics.

But this chapter will have a Timeskip for 9 months. And four chapters to go.

Anyway, here's the new chapter 😊

Enjoy!

———————————————————————

Your POV

-

[9 Months Later- August 2020]

-

9 months have passed since our triplets are born. Taking care of them in the few months after getting out of the hospital is he most tiring thing that I have in my whole life.

Well Omi also suffered with me so I'm okay with that. But they're so cute as they grew! Most of the time, the three of them will cry so early in the morning, and they're so hard to hush down.

Come to think of it, Kiyotaka and Kyōya looks like the baby version of Omi, and Mizuki looks like me when I was a baby, but with blue eyes like the Kageyamas.

The three of them are now 9 months old and every month, Omi and I will take a picture of them as memory. I can say that Mizuki is the happiest one while Kiyotaka and Kyōya are neutral... It's so hard to make them laugh and that reminds me of their father.

3 months ago, I have started working back as a physical therapist since it's my passion besides volleyball. My parents or Omi's parents often took care of the triplets while Omi and I are gone.

The V-League this season is in two months and I decided to join this year since I'm now in good health, and I missed playing volleyball. Just because I'm now a mother doesn't mean that I have to quit volleyball.

But I think I'll retire in the next three years since I'll have to take care of my family and I'll just try to become MSBY's manager so that I'm still connected with volleyball.

Also, in three years, the triplets will become more hyper and adventurous, so Omi and I better take good care of them. I hope they won't be as hyper as Tsumu and Samu.

Right now, It's my day off but Omi has practice today, and he'll be back by now since it's already 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon. They were supposed to have evening practices but his coach understood him and let him off.

As for me, I only practice with the team for 3 times a week, and the same goes to Momoko-chan since she also had a baby with Samu.

Their baby's now 7 months old and Momoko-chan just went back practicing two weeks ago. And it's a girl named Sachiko. And she has Samu's hair and eye color.

Right now, I'm watching the triplets in their crib, and I can't help but squeal at their cuteness. Mizuki is also smiling while the two mini Omi's are just calm and silent... So much like the father.

'Ding! Dong!'

I heard the doorbell ringing as I happily skipped towards the door and opened it to see Omi. I widely smiled at him as he softly smiled back at me.