Chapter XXX- Here For You

Your POV

Omi carried me to the infirmary as I stopped crying in his chest. What they did, was far beyond cruelty. I'm glad that Omi came before things get worse.

If only that Aizaki bitch did not stepped on my injured knee and if she's without her gang, I could've smack her face harder than I would hit a volleyball.

My tears have dried up but the pain still remained as I could feel my knee getting numb. I hope that I could play again.

As we arrived at the infirmary, Omi opened the door quickly and called the school nurse. He was still carrying me bridal style, and carefully held me so that the pain won't get worse.

"Sensei! Please help her."

"What happened to her?"

"She was beaten up badly, and please treat her knee. She's in pain because of it.", Omi said as the school nurse then walked to her desk quickly.

Omi then immediately placed me gently on the bed as the school nurse then came to tend to me. My face still wore a pained expression as Omi looked at me with concern.

"It'll be okay. I'm here for you.", he said as he held my hand.

A minute later, the school nurse then came to my bed as she then began aiding my knee. I looked at Omi with worry knowing that he might also be not able to attend class this morning.

"Omi. You should go to class.", I said in a low voice as he then shook his head.

"No. I'm staying here with you.", he said in a serious tone as I then let out a sigh.

"You should go. I'm now fine, and please tell sensei that I can't attend class this morning.", I said then he just held my hand tighter.

"Fine. I'll tell him then report Aizaki and her gang after class.", he said as I then flashed him a smile, reassuring that I'll be fine.

"Thank you, Omi", I said and he smiled softly but with sad eyes. I felt bad for making him worry.

"Well, I'll get going now.", he said as he then reluctantly let go of my hand then faced the nurse.

"Sensei, please take good care of her.", he said as the nurse nod.

He slowly walked to the door as he then stepped out. As he slowly closed the door, I see him smiling at me sadly and full with concern.

Now that my knee is wrapped up with bandages, I can say that the numbness remained but the pain lessened.

"It's all done, and please take a rest for now. I'll make you an excuse letter.", the nurse smiled as she then went back to her desk.

I laid back in the infirmary bed now that the school nurse told me to take a rest while she would make the letter.

I was supposed to be in class now sitting beside Omi while occasionally stealing glances from each other, if only they didn't beat me up to it. I then closed my eyes and take a good rest.

——————————————————————-

Timeskip

"(Y/N)-chan!!!!!!!", I was about to eat my lunch that the nurse kindly served me until I heard two familiar voices shouting my name from the outside.

'Slam!'

The door busts open making me jolt in surprise as I then saw Shizune-senpai and Komori by the door, looking at me with concerned look in their faces.

"(Y/N)-chan!!! We're glad you're now okay!", the two idiots cried then were about to hug me in a bear-crushing hug as I then saw Omi behind them, letting out a scoff.