Chapter CVIII- Haikyuu

A/N:

Hey guys! It's been a while 😊 Sorry it took me quite long to update 😅

Though our online class has just started a week ago, the online classroom is packed with assignments 😭

This is such a pain 😭 😭 😭

Well, just 2 more chapters to go and goodbye book😔 😢 I hope I did well in writing the story.

Anyway, here's the new chapter.

Enjoy! 😊

———————————————————————

Your POV

-

[8 Months Later/ July 2021- Tokyo 2020 Olympics Female Volleyball 4th Day]

-

8 months has passed and Tokyo 2020 Olympics has finally begun. It's now the fourth day in Women's Volleyball and right now,
we're up against Serbia.

I looked at the bleachers to see Omi sitting there with a smile on his face. He left the triplets to his parents since it would be troublesome to bring there here.

Motoya, Sanae-chan, Shizune-senpai, and Tsukasa-senpai are also here to watch me play. They also left their kids with their parents since it's a hassle to bring them here in a crowded place.

The twins, Rintarou, and Aran-kun are also here to watch the game. Even Hinata, Kageyama, Bokuto, and some of the MSBY are here too.

The volleyball competitions for Tokyo 2020 Olympics are held here in Ariake Arena, But the women have already started in the month of July while the men will play on August.

It's a good thing that Omi and I will play in different dates. And I can't wait to see them play here in this arena in the next month.

The arena is packed with spectators, and most of them are Japanese since this is Japan after all and not to mention it's the championship. A lot of people won't be able to watch the match in the flesh, but they'll be broadcasting our match live.

Right now, we're in a pinch. Serbia is quite tough to go against with, and we're now in our 5th and final set. We won the first and fourth set while Serbia won the second and third set, so now both teams are on their match set.

The current score is 19-20, with us in the lead. Serbia is strong, especially their ace, Stoicobichi. Well, this is an international game so all teams that are here sure are strong.

It's now Serbia's ace's turn to serve. Stoicobichi tossed the ball high up in the air as she jumped for it then spikes the ball towards Kanoka-chan, but she failed to receive it.

"Service Ace! As expected, Stoicobichi targets Amanai.", the male announcer said as Kanoka-chan stood up back in position.

"Well, it's the fate of an ace. As much as she knows, she must have practiced a lot not to fail here.", the female announcer said, talking about Serbia's ace, Stoicobichi.

Stoicobichi is now serving her second serve, and she's also going to target Kanoka-chan again. And so she did.

However, Kanoka-chan positioned herself as she then finally received Stoicobichi's serve. She raised the ball up in the air as Momoko-chan went for it as she then tossed the ball back to Kanoka-chan.

"That was a brilliant counter. Amanai Kanoka-!!!", screamed the announcer as the Japan's side roared.

A few plays later, we're now on our match point and the current score is 23-24. It's now my turn to serve and I'm getting the chills.