Chapter LX- Love Is In The Air

Your POV

After our class in the morning, Omi and I are now on our way to the cafeteria. And it seems that there's a lot of murmurings about us. Especially the girls, who gossip so much even we're passing by.

Well, what can you expect?

Omi is like a celebrity here in school and news about him spread like wildfire. Thanks to those nasty fangirls of his of course, now all eyes are on us.

It's kinda uncomfortable though, but it's much more better than keeping it as a secret for so long.

As we arrived at the cafeteria, we went in line to get our food then went to the usual table with Shizune-senpai, Komori, Sanae-chan, and.... Iizuna-senpai???

Well this is new. It's probably the first time he joins us for lunch. And Shizune-senpai is looking more smiley than before.. Obviously since her crush is sitting across her.

So the sitting sequence is like this. Sanae-chan is sitting acroos Komori and with Shizune-senpai next to her. I was about to sit next to Sanae-chan when Omi blocks the way.

"Excuse me, Sanae-san.. But is it okay for you to exchange seats with me?", Omi asked her as Sanae-chan simply nod then stood up as Omi let me take her place and he sat at the corner.

Sanae-chan then realized that she's going to sit between her big brother and Komori. And her face went red as she'll be sitting next to Komori. So I smirked to myself before sitting between Omi and Shizune-senpai.

When she finally took a seat, I was observing her reactions and boy they're interesting. I internally squealed when their shoulders touched. And it's not just Sanae-chan blushing but as well as Komori.

Now that we're all seated, we then stared eating our lunch. Shizune-senpai and Iizuna-senpai seems to be talking a lot these days... And the other younger  soon-to-be couple are eating in silence, and I think they're trying hard not to meet each other's gaze.

"So (Y/N)-chan.. I heard about the news a while ago.", Shizune-senpai said with a smirk and I nervously chuckled.

"Well, we've already been busted last night so there's no reason hiding it.", I said and she was taken aback.

"W-Wait! You're parents already found out??!?! Where and how— Oh~ Now I'm starting to put all the pieces together.", she said and I chuckled.

"Say what??!?! You're dating her, Sakusa?!?!", Iizuna-senpai asked with a shocked expression and Omi just stared at him.

"Yeah.", he simply answered as Iizuna-senpai has his mouth gaped.

"Since when??! And does Yamada-sensei know about this?", he asked.

"Well, since about 4 months ago and coach still doesn't know.", he answered as Iizuna-senpai shook his head in disbelief.

"No wonder you're so fired up lately.. I'm just worried cuz if you're not doing well and you have a girlfriend, coach might have to be worried... But since you're doing good.. no, better than the usual, he'll let the two of you off the hook.", he said as Omi just hummed in response while he ate his lunch.

I felt a tap in my shoulder right beside me as Shizune-senpai leaned into my ear and I was curious on why she needed it to be whispered, and so I let her.

"The two of you did the *cough*, huh?", she said with a smirk and my cheeks flared up at the memory.

"Almost... I must say we were halfway there.", I whispered and she snickered.

"What are you two whispering about?", Omi asked with a blank face as he suddenly placed some of his food in my tray.

"Just nothing important.. And why're you giving me some of your lunch?", I asked with a brow raised as his eyes met mine.