Chapter LXXXVIII- Babysitting

Your POV

-

[1 Month Later- August 2018]

-

"(Y/N)! Take good care of Giyuu, okay? We'll be right back this evening.", my mother said as I nodded my head in response.

"Also, you have a visitor later. Treat him with hospitality.", my father said as I raised a brow at them.

"Who's visiting?", I asked as a smile formed in their faces.

"That's for you to find out later. It's a surprise.", my father grinned as I pouted and hummed.

"We'll get going now. Bye!", my parents said as they then left the house.

Right now, I'm at my parents' house. Omi's at practice right now while we're having the day off. And my parents are going somewhere so I'm going to take care of Giyuu-chan today.

"Where's Omi-nii?", Giyuu-chan asked and I smiled at him then patted his head.

"Omi-nii is at their practice, so that  they will win the games.", I said as Giyuu-chan flashed me an adorable smile.

"I wanna play volley too! I wanna be like (Y/N)-nee and Omi-nii!", he beamed and I let out a chuckle.

"You will, soon.", I said and he grinned.

"So, what do you want to have for lunch?," I asked Giyuu-chan as his face lit up.

"I wanna eat pickled plums! Onigiri!", he beamed and I chuckled.

"Okay.", I said as Giyuu-chan cheered.

Looks like Omi influenced him. One time, Giyuu-chan brought a disinfectant to school and I heard he almost sprayed it to his teacher for being untidy.

What a great role model.

I was about to start cooking rice and prepare the ingredients for the onigiri, until I heard the doorbell ringing.

'Ding! Dong!'

The bell rang and I raised a brow. It must be the visitor. I went to open the door to see a person whom I haven't seen in a very long time.

"Yo! (Y/N)-chan!"

"KAZUYA!!!", I said and he flashed me a grin.

"Glad to see that you're finally back!", he said and I chuckled.

"It sure is a long time. Anyway, you're the visitor my parents are talking about?", I asked him and he shook his head as he chuckled.

"No, I was planning to surprise you all and I didn't told aunt (M/N) and uncle (F/N). And he's probably the visitor you're talking about.", Kazuya said as he moved to the side, revealing another person.

My eyes widened as a smile formed in my face. I haven't seen him for a very long time. His hair isn't dyed anymore and it went back to his original hair color, black.

"It's been a long time, (Y/N)."

"SAMU!!!", I beamed as he let out a chuckle.

"Glad to see you're doing well.", he said and I grinned.

"Thanks for your concern.", I said and we laughed.

I noticed that Samu's holding something and I am curious on what it is. And so I decided to ask him.

"What's that, Samu?", I asked as I pointed at it.

"Oh this? I brought you some pickled plum onigiris since I know that they're your favorite... And Sakusa's too.", he said  as he handed the cellophane to me and I thanked him.