Chapter XXI- Mission Success

Your POV

Sakusa and I both went inside the gym and I'm glad that we weren't late. As I entered, the first thing I saw was Shizune-senpai running towards me. I already know what she's going to do next.

"(Y/N)-chan!!!", she shouted as she then dragged me with her in the bench.

The others have just arrived and Sakusa went to join them in their warm-up exercises. When I look at Shizune-senpai, she would always smile at me.

As the boys started their practice and when Yamada-sensei instructed them, senpai leaned closer to my ear.

"Soooooo~ You and him, huh?", she whispered and I then saw her smirking at me, eyeing at Sakusa first then at me.

I sighed as I then nod at her. She giggled then looked at me. Oh I don't like where this is going. Well, she's the one who brought us together so I'm thankful to her.

"How did he do it? You confessed your undying love to him, right? Did you to do the you-know-what-I'm-talking-about thing?", she asked and I face palmed.

"Well, thanks to someone who made up the letters and to someone who gave him advices, he pulled it off in the most romantic way I have ever known"

"And you can't help but accept him, right? I'm always cognisant of your hidden feelings for him"

"... Well... I rejected him at first because of my strict parents"

"You Wha—-", she was about to shout as I then clasped my hand in her mouth so that the boys' practice won't be distracted.

" Yeah yeah.. But he proposed that we will date in secret and he said some sweet things I've never expected to hear from him"

"Aaawwwww~ How sweet. Did you two kissed?", she asked me with a smirk as she kept nudging me in the side.

I blushed at the thought but then the kiss in the cheek doesn't count as one. So I just shook my head as she pouted then crossed her arms.

" You could have made the first move, you know?"

"... Actually, I only kissed him in the cheek once", I said shyly as her eyes brightened then gave me a pat in the back.

"Good work! Next time kiss him in the lips." she just whispered the second line so that others won't hear. My face was heating up.

So her and Komori's Cupid thing is not still over, huh? Just when would they end it????

" By the way senpai, your mission is now done so why're you still acting like a Cupid?"

"No clue. Since I'm your great friend I must help you find your heart"

".... The next time.. I'll be the one hooking you up", I looked at the otaku and straightforwardly said as she just shrugged it off.

"Then good luck with that though", she said as we then turned our attention back to the practice.

As the practice is still going, I can see Sakusa looking at me and our eyes met every time he would score a point. And he's on a roll this afternoon, his performance was much better.

When he looked at me again, I smiled at him and his lips was urging to smile but he has to keep his cool so that others won't find him weirdly suspicious. 

At the same time, I was keenly observing Shizune-senpai and I noticed one thing. Most of the time her eyes was fixed longer on Iizuna-senpai.

Aha! Found it!

Now it's my turn to do the teasing. I leaned closer to her ear as I was smirking, looking forward to see her reaction.

"Tsu... Ka... Sa~", I said it by syllables as I leaned back. She immediately snapped at me with widened eyes.

"How did you-"

"Pheessh.. It's too obvious for me, it's clear as day you know~ Want me to do the matchmaking job this time", I smirked at her, though the last sentence was not a question but a statement.

She became quiet in a sudden then smiled darkly which made me flinch, and I didn't know she could be scary like this.

"You know you told me a secret and I would keep it, right? So please do the same~", she said still smiling as I gulped then nod my head. After that I just kept my mouth shut as we watched the practice.

A while after, the practice just ended and I was about to stand up to help clean the court. But then Shizune-senpai pulled me to face her as she smirks at me. She leaned closer to my ear.

"Now that you two are now a couple, call him by his first name when you two are alone.", she whispered as she then walks away.

What?? So I'm going to call him by his first name??

Well this seems to happen sooner than I thought. But then we'll only do the first name basis privately to avoid leaking out our secret.

Kiyoomi.

But to think that I'll be calling him by his first name as he calls me by mine, it makes us look like a real couple. And again I was squealing internally.

Curse you senpai!! You read too much shoujou manga!

I can't believe that her idea for romance was so good and would really work out. But then her love life were as low as what I used to be back then.

But don't others call him Omi? So what should I call him? Kiyoomi? Or just Omi to keep it short?

——————————————————————

Shizune POV

The practice already ended and I invited Komori to grab something to eat in 8-Eleven again. Gosh, they're so perfect for each other.

After we paid for our food, we sat tot he bench where usually would sit then started eating. Komori being the big eater he is, already finished his food.

"So, how was the outcome?", Komori asked as I smirk at him then gave him a thumbs up.

"Mission Success!", I said as he then smiled.

"Man they're finally together huh? I feel proud of Sakusa for asking her out", he said in delight as I nod my head in agreement.

"You won't believe how they end up together though", I smirked as he got curious about it.

"Oh yeah. Tell me what happened", he said as I laughed then grinned at him.

"Pffft.. Actually, Sakusa was rejected at first but then he proposed that they would go out in secret and so (Y/N)-chan accepted", I said as we then laughed together.

"Well that was unexpected. I can't believe that he really won't accept her rejection and give up on her"

"Yeah, I thought so too. I can't believe it at first though."

"So why did she reject him before?"

"W-Well, I forgot to tell you that her parents were strict as hell and they won't allow her to be in a relationship until she graduates college", I said as I nervously smiled as he sweatdropped.

" At least they're finally together now. Hope they won't get caught", he said as he then smiled.

"Yeah, I hope so. And guess what? (Y/N)-chan gave him a peck in the cheek that night, and here I was thinking that they would kiss lips to lips." I said with a grin as he nervously smiled.

"Well let's just let them be and do it by themselves now that they're finally together", he said as I shrugged off.

"Probably." , I said but then I won't stop giving her some tips and bring them closer. Oh what a lovely feeling it is to hook up someone.

                        To be continued,