Chapter LXXIX- Departure

Your POV

-

[1 Week Later]

-

Tomorrow is the day I'll be leaving Japan. Tsubaki-sensei already registered me to the university and I'm glad that it's for free. And I would be in his care with his wife, Saya-san.

Saya-san is Chiharu-sensei's sister-in-law. And his husband and  Tsubaki-sensei went to the same school and student council members in the same school year.

Right now, I'm going on a shopping with Omi for my stay in Irvine. I need some new clothes and some things I'll be needing in my stay.

Since I'll be departing tomorrow, I'll spend the whole day with Omi. And he said that he'll be taking me to the airport tomorrow morning.

I also heard that Shizune-senpai and the others are also going to see me. I'm going to miss them.

Who knows the next time we'll be seeing each other, one of the couples are already married, or maybe all of them. But a wedding without me is a no-no.

'Ding! Dong!'

The doorbell rang and I hurried to open the door to see Omi. He had his mask down as he looked at me with a smile, extending a hand.

"Ready to go?", he asked and I placed my hand on his and nodded my head.

"Sure, love.", I said with a giggle and he smiled.

The two of us then walked our way to the train station as we hold hands. After the ride, we then went to the mall for a shopping.

I grabbed some new clothes, shoes, healthcare products, and more things that I'll be needing once I get to Irvine.

I was supposed to be the one paying for the things I have bought, but Omi insisted on paying all of them but I only let him pay for a few.

It's now noon so we decided to have lunch before we'll continue our day out. After lunch, we then made our way to the amusement park.

I know that it's crowded and Omi hates places like that, but I found it weird to see him dragging me here. But I could see the disgust on his face as his eyebrows knitted together.

Michiko-nee, Omi's sister, told me about Omi's childhood and she said that whenever they go for a ride, Omi would always want to ride alone in a seat.

He's not scared of heights and such, but one thing he hates is the loud screams of people. I noticed that he was staring at somewhere, and so I followed his gaze to see that he was looking at the huge Ferris wheel.

"Want to ride that, Omi?", I asked as he nodded his head.

"Sure. In amusement parks, the only ride I like is the Ferris wheel. You don't have any other people to go with you and the view from up there is breathtaking.", he said as I hummed in agreement.

Ferris wheels are what couples are looking forward to when going to the amusement park. Especially in the night, the city lights are so bright and beautiful and the couples would share a kiss.

"Well then, let's go!", I said in excitement as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the line.

As we were on our way there, I bumped my shoulders into someone to see a very tall guy, an inch or two taller than Omi, I must say. He's got black hair and eyes and he's muscular.