Chapter XXIX- Not Again

Your POV

Today is Monday and I can't wait to go to school and see Omi. Moreover, I can't wait to show off the yaoi manga I bought from Akihabara to Shizune-senpai.

"Ittekimasu!", I said as I got outside the house, and a few steps from our house there's Omi who also happened to be on his way to the train station.

"Good morning, (Y/N).", he said with a smile as I did the same.

"Good morning, Omi.", I said as we then both began walking to the train station.

I'm glad that no one still knows about this relationship of ours except for those three particular people. They may be annoying but they're someone whom you can trust in.

"You're quite early today, huh?", he said as I gave him a smile.

"Well, I'm just excited to see you. And I can't wait to show a manga I bought last Saturday to Shizune-senpai. I bet she'll kneel down just to read it.", I smirked at the thought of her begging me to give it to her.

Honestly speaking, the manga was fanmade but the same art style as the original. And I can imagine her face in shock if she sees her beloved Shouto with Midoriya.

This manga is the true example of TodoDeku. But it seems like a love triangle since in this manga Bakugou is infatuated with Midoriya.

I was replying what I read last night inside my mind and I dozed off while walking. A while later, someone cleared his throat, making me snapped out of my mind.

"So what kind of manga are you reading?", Omi asked and I tried my best not to spill the beans.

"Uhm... Just some typical romance manga. It's the one thing she's been yearning for so long."

"Is that so?"

"Yep. That's why I'm excited to show it to her. I could probably blackmail her or something.", I said but inside my mind, I'm planning of something.

What if I'll use this manga as a bait and lure her to confess to Iizuna-senpai. Hehehehe. This time, I'm going to be the matchmaker.

After Omi and I rode the train, we then got off then started walking to school. We often walked past some of our schoolmates but they didn't seem to be suspicious of us, which is good.

The two of us walked side by side until we reached the school gate. We then put a distance between us as he then walked in front of me.

This way we're free of suspicions, and no one is going to assume that we're actually together. We then made our way to the shoe locker area, but not together since the boys' and the girls' locker were separated.

And with that, he just went to the classroom first and wait for me there since his crazy fangirls were in this area, and the both of us can't risk revealing our relationship.

As I was about to walk to my classroom after I put my shoes in the locker, and yet, the worst thing I was hoping for is going to happen.

I was now surrounded by Aizaki Kiko, the one who made a scene here before, and her gang. She was giving me a death glare and I glared back at here. I tried to walk past her but she grabbed my shoulders then slammed me back to my locker.

This is a very bad timing since it's still too early and the students will most likely be arriving later. And no other girls are in this locker room, except us. Gosh, can somebody please save me.