Chapter LXXVI- Graduation Day

Your POV

-

[March 2013- Graduation Day]

-

Today, Shizune-senpai, Iizuna-senpai, and the other senpais are going to graduate, and it's the last day of this school year. We'll become third years and there will be new members in the club.

We were there to witness the senpai's graduation and I can't help but cried silently. And it's not just me though, I could see Komori whimpering from the front and Omi's just being Omi.

After the ceremony, all of us from the boys' volleyball club went to the gym. We weren't suppose to be here right now, but we pleaded Yamada-sensei to let us borrow the gym for one last time just to spend some time with them.

Right now, we were gathered here in the court, as Shizune-senpai and the other senpais are going to give their last message for us. All of us are in the brink of tears, but we have to let them say their message first.

"You know, I didn't regret my decision to be Itachiyama's manager. At first, I thought that a club is just a club, but after meeting and seeing you guys play, the past three years is the best time of my life. Thank you, everyone!", Shizune-senpai said with a grin and we smiled.

Kujo-senpai then gave his speech, followed by Samatoki-senpai, Urahara-senpai, and the others. We tried our best not to cry in front of them, well tried but it seems some are already crying, including Komori.

Finally, it was now Iizuna-senpai who's going to give his speech, as he and the other senpais stood before us. They had proud smiles on their faces and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"Now that we have graduated and we're no longer students and players of Itachiyama's Volleyball Team, I wanted to say.. Thank you guys for these past years!", Iizuna-senpai said with a smile as we kouhais remained in silence, while the others are now crying.

"As the captai— No, as the former captain of Itachiyama's Volleyball Team, we are counting on you! And always remember, please end your games with a smile!", he said as tears ran down his face, as well as ours, except for Omi.

"Senpai!!!", we cried as Iizuna-senpai and the others gave us sad smiles.

"Arita... From now on, you're going to be the new captain. Please take care of the team.", Iizuna-senpai told him as Arita-kin wiped off his tears.

"Yes!! Iizuna-senpai!", Arita-kun said and saluted as Iizuna-senpai smiled.

He then gave his message to the second years and the first years. And now he's giving Komori a message.

"Komori, keep up the good work and I'm grateful that you were there to cover the holes we made. Thank you.", Iizuna-senpai told him as Komori looked at him with teary eyes.

"Yes! Iizuna-senpai!", he cried as Iizuna-senpai let out a chuckle.

"Now now, I'm not your senpai anymore. Just call me Tsukasa since you're dating Sanae.... ", he said with a smile as it then turn into a smirk.

"And you lucky bastard! You better take care of my precious little sister or else I'll slaughter you!", he said with a threatening tone as Komori abruptly nodded his head.

"I will, Iizu- I mean, Tsukasa!", Komori said making Iizuna-senpai smile then looked at Omi, who just blankly stared at him.

"You know Sakusa, you should at least show some emotions, will you?", Iizuna-senpai told him as Omi kept his straight face.

"It's normal for third years to graduate, and I'm human so I'm also capable of showing emotions... but not now.", he said in a blunt tone as Iizuna-senpai let out a chuckle.