Chapter VII- Reunited

Your POV

Today is the day I'll finally meet the idiotic twins and the others again. I was planning to act like a spectator in a black hoodie and dark sunglasses with a mask, and so I did. They'll probably think I'm a spy, hahahaha.

I bet that they brought a shovel to bury me alive. Before we moved here and Tokyo, I already told Kita-san that we'll be moving out of town. Those two idiots probably persuaded him to tell them about me.

Kita-san sent me a message this morning that they will arrive in Nekoma by 1:00 P.M. so I waited until noon before going out.

"Kaa-san! I'll be going out right now!"

"Take care my little baby! Remember that no dating until you graduate college"

"Kaa-san!!!! It's not a date!! I'm going to meet the twins and the others"

"Well, have fun sweetie!! Itterashai!!"

"Ittekimasu!"

I will put on the dark-tinted sunglasses, mask, and hoodie once I arrived there. Otherwise, the police will be chasing me thinking that I'm a kidnapper.

Inarizaki was in good terms with Nekoma since both coaches were acquaintances before. Last year we had a practice match with them once.

———————————————————————-

Timeskip

I arrived at the gate of Nekoma Metropolitan High School and it seems that Inarizaki's VBC bus was already there, they're probably already warming up inside the gym.

Before I entered the gym, I put on my disguise and went to the spectator's seat upstairs. I noticed that there were quite a few people in here so I sat in the area where I would probably not get noticed.

I was just on time before they will begin the practice match. The first serve goes to Inarizaki and Tsumu is serving.

'1...2...3...4...5...6'

He walked 6 steps from the line so it's going to be a jump serve. He tossed the ball in the air and did a jump serve. Unfortunately, the ball landed outsideThe .

Pffft! Hahahaha! That's what you get for being cocky hahaha!

I can also see that Samu was trying his best not to laugh as Tsumu sent him a glare. They then started bickering as Kita-san showed them his displeased face, causing them to shut up. Everyone's still the same.

I watched the match in amusement as well as the other spectators. Tsumu being a cool idiot, Samu being a calm idiot, Rintaro the bendy boy, Kita-san being like a mom, and everyone didn't changed not even a bit.

Inarizaki won the practice match taking 2 out of 3 sets. Still, the match was intense and both teams seemed to have enjoyed the match. Now that the match was finished, it is my cue to leave the gym and wait in the bus.

It took them quite longer to be back in the bus and I just waited there until they got there. I still had my disguise on so that I won't blew up my surprise. When they were in sight, I just leaned my back in the door of the bus, lowering my head.

"Who the hell are ya??!", Tsumu said while preparing in a fighting stance while his legs were shaking. What a coward. He thought I had a knife or something. Did he honestly not recognized me??? Hahahaha!!

I took off my disguise as his eyes widened, as well as the others except Kita-san. He probably knew I was coming to go here.

"Yo!! Ya Idiots!!"