Chapter LXXXIV- Next To You

Your POV

I just woke of from my deep sleep as I then recalled what happened last night and smiled to myself. Omi's arm is wrapped around my waist as I could feel his light breathing behind me.

I looked down to see that a blanket covered both of our naked bodies, as I then thought of making a breakfast for Omi. I was about to sit up, but Omi pulled me closer to him and held me tight, and I can't budge.

"(Y/N)... Stay here.", I heard Omi mumble as I then turned around to see him half-awake, and he gave me a sleepy smile.

"Good morning, Omi-Omi.", I said as he hummed.

"Good morning, love.", he said and I giggled.

"You don't have any practice today, right?", I asked as he hummed in response.

"That's good. And please let me go, I want to make us breakfast.", I said as he groaned and he just pulled me closer to him and embraced me.

"Let's just stay like this for a while... I'm still sleepy.", he said and I giggled and nodded my head.

"Fine. But don't make me get up in noon.", I said and I heard him let out a soft chuckle then hummed afterwards.

We stayed in the bed for a while, and I enjoyed the warm silence. I want to wake up with him by my side every morning, and spend my entire life with him.

"So, (Y/N)... How many kids would you like to have in the future with me?", Omi suddenly asked and my cheeks felt warm.

"I don't know, Omi. How many do you want?", I asked and he let out a soft chuckle.

"That depends on you, I want you to be happy.", he said and I smiled.

"Same here, Omi.", I said with a giggle as I looked at him to see him smiling softly.

"How about a dozen? Sounds good?", he asked as I chuckled and playfully hit his chest.

"I don't think my body could handle that many.", I said and he chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. But most importantly, we're going to be a happy family.", he said and I smiled as I hummed in response.

"I want to spend my lifetime with you. I love you so much.", he said as he then pecked me in the lips.

"Me too. There's no one who can replace you, Omi. I love you.", I said.

"I love you too.", he said as the both of us then cuddled.

A few minutes later, I'm starting to get hungry so I thinks it's time to make breakfast. I looked at Omi who had his eyes closed as he wrapped his arms around me, with a soft smile on his face.

I smiled as I then tried to get out of his hold, he groaned as he then opened his eyes with his brows slightly furrowed.

"Omi, I have to make breakfast. It's unhealthy to skip a meal, especially breakfast.", I said and he just looked at me then loosen his hold.

I sat up and got off he bed, as I then turned to look at Omi, who seems to be pouting. I chuckled and gave him a kiss in the lips, as he suddenly pulled me and now I'm on top of him.

He kissed as I kissed him back, and I could feel him smile between the kiss. After that, we pulled away and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

"You're so needy.", I said with a giggle and he chuckled.

"Well, I've been waiting for four years. And I'm not going to get sick of it.", he said with a smirk and I giggled.

"Yeah right.", I said as I then got off him and grabbed a robe.