ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

Start from the beginning

"C'mon," He whispered into my ear, tugging into a particular direction, before leading me out of the castle and into his parking space that had multiple cars in it, including Leon's cars too.

"Where are we going?"

"To the pack house again, I have some business left there." He informed clearly while starting the engine after entering his car. I did the same and conveyed after a few moments of silence.

"Can we go for a run tomorrow? My wolf kind of wants to be let out.."

"Of course baby, we'll go in the morning." He nodded happily, seeming a little excited after my request while changing directions, and I warmly smiled. I was eccentrically thrilled to go for a run after so long. Being in nature is so therapeutic for me. Nature was always my safe place whenever I would be upset, so would instantly think of that environment if I need some me time instead of being with myself in a room like most of the other people.

We reached the pack house in a matter of minutes and everyone there bowed their heads at Zander after he departed the car, even bowing their heads at me occasionally, before smiling and waving their hands. He just walked along the corridors with me still beside him, not uttering a word as it was a comfortable silence between both of us, until stopping at the main hall.

"There's a garden in here, mind waiting for me while I finish some work?"

"Sure." I twittered softly, causing him to give out a small snicker before quickly kissing my cheek, and then leaving with his hands still in his pockets, while I sighed and looked at the sight in front of me.

I was walking along with the pack house with clasped hands behind my back, seeing pack members talking to each other, occasionally waving at me while I gave them a small grin as a response, kids playing with their toys, elders sitting in the corners playing board games, it was simply cozy and comfortable. Everyone looked friendly and happy.

I reached a beautiful opening of a garden outside the pack house, where there was a nice fountain and a few nests with food for the birds to eat in the trees. No one was around me, as everyone was busy being inside and enjoying the goodness provided by the indoors, and all I could hear was the sound of the water and birds chirping.

I sat near the fountain while crossing my legs, and felt the water along my fingertips after dipping my hand in the cold clean liquid, taking in the fresh air with a sharp inhale that cleansed my airbags with a nice feeling, and admired the wonderful flowers around me.

"Ahem,"

I heard someone cough behind me, before feeling multiple looming figures that towered over my frame, making me turn around to see all my apparent brothers standing there together with their arms crossed, occasionally rubbing their necks and looking a bit nervous.

I immediately widened my eyes and also got up from my seat myself, kind of awkwardly standing there just like them in a tension-filled silence, fidgeting with my fingers and biting my lip with anxiety, while they didn't know what to say.

They were not identical in a way, but they looked very similar. The three of them had black hair and grey eyes like dad. They looked like the carbon copy of dad in different styles. Chase looked more lively, Xavier looked kind of nerdy but gave a 'don't fuck with me' vibe, and Aiden, well he looked like he was ready to kill someone any second.