ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

"ZANDER! MAKE IT STOP!"

"Oh God, Sofia wake up."

"NO! IT HURTS!"

"Come on babe, please wake up."

"UGHHHH!"

"Baby wake up! WAKE UP! You're okay, shh." Someone cooed into my ear desperately, as my body was wrapped around in warmth in seconds after my continuous pleas, and I snuggled against his hold desperately, trying to seek any form of comfort from the uncomfortable feeling.

I had to be okay now, I needed to be okay, I couldn't stand the pain anymore, it was too much. I was sweating profusely, and the already existing warmth from him and the bed was not helping.

"Please make it stop." I pleaded again, as he rubbed my back with patterns from his fingers and made our legs entangle with each other, with my head on his chest, and he had no intention of letting me go.

I hated the pain.

"Everything is okay, it was just some pain. You're safe with me." He whispered with reassurance, showering my face with amazing kisses and pecks while cupping my neck, as I started to shake in his embrace from the aftermath feelings.

My body was trembling when I woke up, as each of my cells was digging into my soul, making me scream in agony.The pain was unbearable at first, and it made me want to think that I was actually dying, but then my mind became numb.

Completely numb.

It was like his kisses became medicines to my pain, getting rid of all the sources of the torture gradually second by second, making me want more from him immediately, knowing he was my healer.

I sighed into his chest, as he actually abruptly got up on the bed with me still in his arms, as he started to rock me and kiss the top of my head occasionally.

We stayed like that for the next few minutes, with him cooeing comforting words into my ear that did effect me in a good way, easing my mind into some peace by distracting it, and me snuggling my head as much as possible into his packs of muscles.

After a few more minutes, he then suddenly picked me up in his embrace, getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

"W-What are you..."

"Shhh, it's okay." He bobbed his head up and down assuringly, walking out of our room and going somewhere else which was not really known to me, since this castle was pretty much a maze overall. I couldn't keep my eyes clearly open, as the numbness consumed in my body drowned me, and he supported every bit of my muscle with ease.

I saw a silhouette of the many windows in the castle, witnessing the glowing torches and heavy looking metal weapons by the fake soldiers, as finally my body was introduced to the chilly weather, calming down my nerves almost instantly, and I shivered in delight from the feeling.

He then made me jump in his arms to get a better grip on me, as I wrapped my legs around his torso, while his hands rested on my thighs, almost gripping them for some brief seconds for his own satisfaction.