ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him again, while we walked into the forest quietly in a comfortable atmosphere.

"I'm fine." He replied curtly, avoiding to meet my gaze, and not wanting to talk about his mood too much.

Guess he's definitely not okay.

I didn't bother asking him to talk about it, I guess he knew I would because, after a few seconds, he squeezed my hand for reassurance before I could even part my lips for a noise.

I smiled at our intertwined fingers caressing each other, as he led me through many paths in the dense forest with ease, knowing almost every single tree and corner of this place like a map. His presence did feel a bit more over-powering after what happened back there, which overwhelmed me to the core.

Maybe his anger-state gives off a more powerful smell and aura around him, because right now his scent was flooding my senses and the surroundings more evidently.

We didn't walk for a long time, because soon enough we reached an open area covered by huge trees, almost like in a circle, along with tall grass. The place was beautiful, as the lawn was filled with flowers and there was also a mini pond nearby.

"Go behind one of the trees and shift. I'll wait for you here." He instructed while weakly grinning at me, before heading towards the opposite tree after another squeeze to my hand.

I quickly headed towards a tree with some light jogging, and stood behind it to check whether there was anyone to see me, thankfully seeing no one around me, other than hearing him change from the distance too. I stripped immediately and undid my hair, setting all my strands free while my body was exposed.

'You ready Eve?'

'Fuck yes. Finally I'll be let out. I can't wait to meet him Sof.'

I can literally feel the urge of love reeking from her words.

'I'm so happy for you. Just please, don't do anything stupid during this.' I laughed.

'No promises.' She purred, making me roll my eyes.

I quickly took my position of balance and shifted into my honey brown wolf, letting my fur flirt with the wind and get my paws dirty.

Fuck, I forgot how amazing this used to feel.

FINALLY I'M BACK BITCHES. Evie growled happily while I chuckled at the back of her mind.

Let's go meet them. I said excitedly.

I've never seen Zander's wolf, I don't even know what colour it was. So it was going to be entertaining for me to see something like this, especially a god upfront.

I placed my folded clothes near a tree bark and walked towards the clear lawn. Of course, being a wolf meant more powerful senses, that means I could hear everything, smell everything, and see everything.

The only down point is that my height is now half of what I'm used to.

Hey! I'm tall. Evie argued.

Sure you are. I giggled.

I approached the open lawn carefully, not seeing Zander with his wolf yet, before breathing like an actual dog and looking around. I heard a little bit of shuffling in the trees on the other side, and I knew it was him because of the strong scent, making Evie shift a little backwards because of the growing tension.