sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

Zander quickly held my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together with the perfect fit, and gave me a reassuring squeeze to signal me that I have to go with him, and I slightly nodded while standing beside him properly. He gave me a small smile in response before leading me to the front of the pack lands.

It looked like we were heading towards the main chambers of the pack, making me inwardly overthink frantically about this situation, causing Zander to pull me closer to his side and give the look of comfort, causing me to take a deep breath and continue following Chris.

What are we doing here in the first place anyway?

I don't want to come back here, especially back here. The whipping episode was horrifying enough to remind me that I can never rebel anymore, it would only cause people to hurt me again. Rebel equals pain, and I don't want pain. I stop myself from walking and didn't move any further before entering the doors of the chambers, freezing on my steps and looking at the carving of the doors skeptically.

Zander looked at me again and gave me an assuring kiss on the forehead, tugging me towards his figure, and lingering the kiss for a few seconds.

"Just trust me, you're not going to get hurt. This is very important, so let me help you." He states firmly before looking down at me, and I nod hesitantly as an elicitation,   entering the chambers along with my mate, Chris, and some of their guards who were holding weapons.

Oh my God, I'll stay away from those weapons. One poke and poof, I'm a goner.

Walking down the hallways gives me a sense of deja vu of this place, because literally yesterday morning I was walking the same path, only to be whipped and beaten by the Alpha and Luna. Zander's hold on my hand tightened for a brief second, and I saw him having his jaw clenched, probably having another bipolar moment which I was not capable of understanding.

I gave him a squeeze this time in return, to which he huffed and nodded at Chris to open the door, making him oblige almost instantly, and I prepared myself for the worst. As we entered the main chamber of the Alpha and Luna, I was mortified with the scene in front of me, almost letting out a horrified squeak because of it, eyeing the place carefully.

Blood was all over the floor, some soaked newspapers were scattered for us to walk on, even though it didn't really help much, but it was there to create some friction between our shoes. The floor was that slippery, making me squirm a little bit on my spot, along with the guards cringing at the sight with me, not liking it either.

One of the guards who was hurting me yesterday, like the second guard who probably pushed me and dragged me here and there like the most terrifying man of all, was being held by one of the pack warriors of Zander and was completely limp, covered in his own blood from his head to his shoulders, and had a serve black eye, making my own eyes widen in despair.

The Luna had her hair tightened around the hands of the female delta, receiving no mercy from the mere delta compared to her status as Luna, showing how weak she is if measured with Zander's people, while Alpha Kane was on his back, clutching his manhood profusely after groaning profanities under his breath, while Chris gave him a kick to the stomach, making him cough out blood.

So wait...your Delta is stronger than this pack's Luna, and your Gamma is stronger than the Alpha.

Holy hell, how strong are you then Zander?