ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I was feeling a little colder than normal, as a chilly breeze hugged my skin like a tight slap because of the sudden disappearance of heat. I pulled a warm sheet tighter towards my body to myself to warm myself up, and it felt so silky smooth while hugging my legs. It felt like I was in heaven, this amount of good sleep was like a sense of euphoria.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful window, with birds chirping outside peacefully like they would every morning, and it looked like I was in a bed.

When I got up to stretch, I couldn't believe I was sleeping on a bed that was 3 times bigger than normal, making me squeak in surprise after seeing the messily sprawled blanket I was covered in.

And I looked down to see I was wearing a different hoodie this time, only with my underwear underneath, causing me to shriek and cover my bottom half in embarrassment, even though no one was here.

Zander was nowhere in sight after I scanned the whole room for that specific male, and I just sighed deeply, plopping back down on the bed dramatically with a bounce, causing my hair to go haywire over my face.

To think that 2 days ago my life was completely different, like the polar opposite of how it is right now, I would laugh in your face if you would've told me that I have my mate save to me, or even having a mate for that matter.

I also realized that yesterday morning, I woke up to be abused, only to go to sleep the same day while being treated like a princess.

That was kind of powerful in a way, and shocking at the same time. And while being in bed for the next few minutes, I tried to remember my childhood as much as possible, specifically when I met Zander at a playground.

I don't remember anything, my brain is fried.

It seemed that Zander regretted his actions by just looking at his ways of facial expressions after hearing my part of the story. When I saw his face when we were in McDonald's, all I wanted to do was just to hug him, very tightly. He looked very broken, and I hated seeing that.

I felt disgusted when I remembered yesterday's events, squirming a little in my position before hugging myself. The blood, the anger, the tension. It was very overwhelming to deal with, and I was not at all friendly with either of them.

I did not need those memories in my consciousness, thank you very much. If anything, my bad memory can help for once by making me forget this, even though it's difficult for me to ever forget it anyway.

I was rubbing my eyes shortly before hearing a door open from my left, only to see Zander coming into the room with wet brown hair and dark denim jeans. I widened my scores and covered my eyes with the blanket, lying flat again before I could see him.

Of course, it was not the first time I saw him shirtless, but right now I felt embarrassed. Utterly embarrassed.

He looked way sexier with water dripping down his chest and his whole torso, while my horny driven wolf, Evie was going crazy in the back of my mind. I certainly don't want to do something which I'll regret later.

I heard a small huff in the background and peeked to see him grabbing a white shirt that was on a nearby chair of the dressing table. He was putting the shirt on while buttoning it up and he stared at me, immediately catching my gaze like a net, which made me cover my face again, while I was too busy turning beetroot red.