ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Nidia?" I whispered to myself, parting my lips for a gasp behind my towering mate, as I saw a blonde lady dressed in a professional lady suit enter the house with a pair of keys in her hands.

She had keys to his house?

Heh?

She was neatly dressed with her hair in a top bun, having her feet liveried with high and tall heels, with a lot of makeup gracing her face, along with cheap perfume adorning on her body which could be smelled by a mediocre werewolf from miles away.

Well then.

"Get out." Maya growled at her with no remorse, obviously pissed off by her presence, while I could hear Evie let out small sneers at the back of my mind after seeing her act like all innocent and awkward in front of the whole family, as she raised her arms in surrender.

"I'm sorry Ms. Maya, I'm just here to return these keys which I should've done 3 months ago. My sincere apologies for barging in unnoticed, I didn't have time with the Alpha's workload," Nidia quickly responded with a shrug, proving her purpose of coming here by throwing the keys into the air and letting Zander catch them effortlessly, while a dead expression was plastered on his perfect face.

Zander clutched onto those keys so tightly, almost as if using it as a stress toy, that he literally made him bend the keys in his palms, disfiguring the metal under his mere strength because of the irritation radiating off of him.

If leaving for 2 weeks wasn't enough to ruin his day, I guess this finished the job.

"Stop Zandee, you'll hurt yourself." I worriedly stated behind him after clutching his shoulder, making him look over his shoulder to meet my eyes for a brief second, making me pouted at him with a plea, causing him to have mercy on the keys instantly, and shoved it in his pockets.

It's okay, you don't have to talk to her. Don't even acknowledge her, just pay attention somewhere else.

Believe me, she's the last person I would want to talk to baby, Atlas is not happy. He spoke dangerously through our mind link with a spit, as I shivered under his authority and the tug Atlas provided through contact, while he held my hand with the same metal crushing hold to calm himself down, and I gladly allowed him to do so.

"Ah, I see you've found your Luna," Nidia chirped happily while passing through everyone in the room to try to reach for me, having a curious glint to her blue eyes that were the complete opposite to Zander's possessed beauty with his own pair.

But then Zander threatened her with his next step forward he took in front of me, warning her with expression, with me still close behind him, as she stood back in caution.

"I'm not here to hurt her sir," She promised assuringly, while glancing at me while tilting her head.

She kindly waved at me, and I just waved back without any emotion in my face, and Zander's growl boomed in these walls we were surrounded by, making her take yet another step back.