ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I was fucking miserable.

Honestly done with life.

I don't know what day it is, or what time it is, or where I am.

I don't know what's happening in the outside world, how everyone is doing, and what these filthy rogues are planning.

All I know, is that Nidia was long gone, probably back to the pack to try to steal Zander away from me, while these peasants tried to break me.

You can imagine in every possible way.

Physically? Check.

Emotionally? Check.

Mentally? Not check.

They will never break me. I won't allow them. Not anymore.

I made an oath to myself to never disappoint him, and to always make him proud. And I will listen to his words by doing that, I don't want to make him cry ever again after the last time in his castle.

But seriously, I might be at my weakest point yet, not having Evie with me anymore, and literally getting more beatings than I've gotten from Red Moon, I have a reason to believe and hope.

And it was all him.

Always him.

And will forever be him as long as I'm alive.

I can't bear with the thought of what he might be going through. Maybe he's completely fine, or maybe he's not.

I just don't want him to think I've rejected him, since Evie is not coming back any time soon, the mate bond is starting to fade, and horrifyingly, I can feel it going away.

It's slowly dematerialising.

I don't know what he's feeling, I don't how Atlas is coping, and I don't what to think about how he might be behaving right now.

The only things that are keeping me sane, while I'm trapped in this small cell with limited food, water, and ventilation, and whatnot, was Zander's mark on my neck, which surprisingly, was not fading, and his star pendant.

I would occasionally sing to myself while holding the pendant, silently wishing for Zander to be well and unharmed, and for every pack member to be the same.

What I've learned from staying here, is that these rogues are utterly useless and can't even do their wrong jobs correctly.

Apparently, their goal is to take the authority of all the gods and create a pack of their own.

But they literally forgot the essential part of getting power.

In packs, especially when it comes to Gods, the only way authority and control can be received is from the blood. Only Zander's family and his offsprings can have that power and no one else.