sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I groaned in utter pain and affliction for a few seconds, feeling terrible of the shudders of agony moving in my muscles. My body ached profusely, as I tried to shift on the surface I was laying on.

I felt dead.

Utterly dead.

Seriously, since when was my body feeling so heavy to even lift?

I couldn't even move a little bit, it was like something was pinning my down completely, I was paralysed in a way. And with that thought, I was debating in my mind whether I was having sleep paralysis or not.

I couldn't speak or utter a sound because of the torturous feeling on my neck, not even a small squeak could be uttered from my lips, making me want to scream in frustration, but obviously I couldn't do that either.

It felt like air was coming in and out of my throat.

Of course it is, I have like two punctured holes on them now, inviting oxygen in for a cup of tea.

I never understood the pain endured by werewolves when it came to marking. Everyone just described it as pleasurable and like an injection, you dip, you bite, you growl, and done. It didn't really sound that bad, and even people described it as not that painful.

Until now.

There are either two things, either my pain tolerance is shit, or Zander outdid his performance.

Or it could also be that some wolves don't mark their mates to this extent, because my own mate made the word subtle go out the front door, and instead brought in misery like stinging flesh.

After a few seconds of just laying there on the surface, I did gain some power over my body to actually open my eyes, just to find the same chandelier I see every morning once I wake up in his bed, causing a wave of relief to wash over my shaken nerves.

I took in my surroundings as much as possible, not seeing many things because of the white sheets that towered my vision. I did, however, feel a little cozy in this position, with the warm blankets curled around my body, making me feel amazing.

I tried to stretch, and you know you have had a good stretch if you have a seizure-like vibration throughout your body. I was craving the same vibration, but failed miserably, because of the pain the shoot all over again because of a small movement.

"Ow." I grumbled out loud, while rubbing my shoulder after gaining more power on my arm, the place where the pain came from the most.

I need to go to the bathroom.

How the heck am I supposed to move with this pain?

"One arm at a time," I muttered to myself like a teacher, while propping my palms on the bed and lifting my upper body, cheering in my mind to see it working,

Only to be pushed back down by a muscular arm.

"Zander." I groaned while looking up at the ceiling with closed eyes, before he turned his perfectly sculptured face to me with his eyes closed and wrapped that same arm around my waist stubbornly, not letting me move.