ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Why did I even bother joining you both?" I groaned out loud, walking behind the lovely couple while Leon was giving us a tour of the castle.

"Deal with it," Leon teased annoyingly, wrapping his arm around my blushing best friend, and I let out an irritated sigh.

"Aren't you in a wonderful mood Tinker?" Leon added abruptly, looking behind him to face me properly; and I gave him a bitter smile.

"Stop calling me that stupid name!"

"Yeahhh, no."

Zuri snickered while hugging his arm.

"What's with the name?" She asked him curiously.

"Simply because your best friend is tiny." He cheered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I am not tiny."

Then Zuri looked at me from head to toe, comparing my height with her 5'10 figure, and then looked back at him and rose one of her eyebrow, a skill which I was never able to do.

"Well Sof, he's not wro—"

"If you finish that sentence, I will hit you." I hissed.

"Puh-lease! As if," Leon chuckled and I stormed after him and tackled him on his back, grabbing his hair.

"You know, you look like an idiot giving a piggyback ride babe," Zuri told Leon with a small fish, and we just stared at her like she was laying eggs.

"I agree on the idiot part," I whined quickly, and he rolled his eyes. I immediately got off of him and pushed him aside to which he scoffed.

What I didn't know was Zander was right there, watching us with an amused expression while leaning on the wall along with his arms crossed. As soon as I looked at his face, I completely froze on my spot.

"Uh huh....h-hi?" I squeaked while awkwardly smiling.

"Hi." He laughed while planting one of his hands in his pockets, slowly walking towards me before towering my figure. He came in front of me with a sharp smile, and wrapped an arm around my waist with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

"Control your playing, or else I have to punish you now huh," He whispered in a husky voice while gripping my waist.

I stood there, completely red like a fire extinguisher while resting my hands on his chest because of him pulling me closer to him, ignoring the couple in the background, and sucked in my lips.

"S-Sure." I stuttered accidentally, with the same awkward face and he held in another laugh.

I saw both Zuri and Leon leaving us alone, Zuri waved at me and Leon just stuck his tongue out again, hating me with all his might, before picking up his mate and kissing her to exit.

I'm not surprised, two crackheads mated to each other.

Match made in heaven.