ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"You know, that's my hand there baby. It circulates blood, and if you hold it that tightly, I might faint." He whispered sarcastically, making me almost let go of his hand immediately, making him growl and intertwine his fingers with mine again.

"I-I'm sorry—"

"Don't be nervous, I'll be with you every step of the way, okay?" He promised cutely, as I took a huge deep breath and nodded at him, and he gave me a comforting kiss on the cheek.

I glimpsed at Leon and Chris walking into the spotlight with morale postures, as they started to talk to the crowd with ease, surprising me to the brim as to how they were doing it, and I instead shifted nervously beside Zander.

"Welcome every Shadow Moon pack members, thank you for attending today's Luna ceremony, as we hope you enjoy this warm celebration." Leon started with a boom, making the audience roar in attention after hearing his voice.

"Today, we'll be acknowledging the arrival of the final god's mate, which means our wait is finally over! Please welcome, the Alpha and Luna of our glorious pack!" Chris cheered enthusiastically, as everyone started to clap and crest cacophony in happiness, making my tug in my heart that bugged me decrease again, thankfully.

Zander then gave me an assuring nod before pulling me into the spotlight with him, making sure that I don't trip or fall on stage, and I plastered a weak yet warm smile across my face to conceal my anxiety and fears from everyone, which fortunately worked.

Instantly, everyone cheered after looking at the young Alpha, chanting his name and whistling their lungs out after seeing his face. And as soon as they saw me next to him, instead of receiving judgmental looks, the cheers increased even more.

Zander then took his sword out into display, making everyone howl and go wild in happiness, as my confidence was immediately boosted with the positive expressions towards him, before I looked at him in awe.

"After years of waiting, I present to you our lovely and beautiful Luna, the love of my life, and my everything, Sofia Rose." He spoke firmly with a proud smile, before making me completely exposed and visible to the naked eye, as confetti started to sprinkle all around us just after he had said that, making the whole atmosphere worth remembering.

Everyone was delighted to see me, as they cheered even harder than before, as the women who gave me dirty looks, for once actually smiled and clapped at me for real.

Okay, that's weird.

I'm not used to this.

Go away anxiety, not today.

Zander then made me stand near a table, where there was a bowl with a beautiful dagger beside it. The bowl looked amazingly carved with the imprinted writings in some ancient language. Even the knife looked very antique and primitive, making me eye it to scrutinise its look in my mind.

He then put his sword beside the table and grabbed the dagger instead, taking my wrist in his hands, and looked at me for permission to do something.

I quickly nodded at him in understanding, as he made a small incision on my skin, making me hiss in pain for a brief second, while he drawled the blood out of my system and into the bowl.

As my blood dropped into the bowl, he then made an incision in his own wrist, making our blood mix together in harmony, almost sizzling together like magic, making me gasp at it shamelessly, as new and strong emotions filled my senses through the chemical reaction.