sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"This is so beautiful." I gushed in amazement, as I stared at the impeccable lake in front of me which looked pink because of the setting sky.

"No, you are." He muttered into my ear, making me quiver a little bit before shaking my head playfully at him.

"Stop that." I giggled while hitting him, well really just patting his chest, and he chuckled.

"Let's go sit." He instructed clearly while leading me closer to the lake and making us sit down in a branch that was planted in the roots of the soil, almost acting like a fallen tree.

"How do you feel now?" I questioned with worry while sitting closer to him, nudging his taut figure a little bit, causing him to pull me closer.

"I feel much better. Especially Atlas, he's in an amazing mood." He gushed, making me smile after remembering our moment with our wolves enjoying themselves.

"That's great." I sighed in relief, planting the side of my head on his shoulder, causing him to shake his head and wrap an arm around my waist to pull me into his lap.

I sat there in his embrace with a small surprised squeal, feeling him snake both his arms around my torso with my back hugging his chest, as he held me close and hugged the side of his cheek with my own. I loved this position, especially after what happened between Evie and Atlas, it was very much needed.

"Zander?"

"Hmm?" He hummed closing his eyes and sighing into my hair, causing more goosebumps to appear on my skin because of his breath fanning my neck.

"When Cindy comes back, what will you do with her?" I asked hesitantly, obviously not trying to ruin the mood that was amazingly being mustered here, but I couldn't help it.

I just had to ask. Even though what she did was awful, but I can't blame her. If she knew I was their sister, she wouldn't do that. And I think it's also my fault because I gave off the wrong impression in some way.

His body tensed a little bit after my question, not liking what I was talking about, causing him to let out a small whine as his lips brushed the side of my forehead into a frown, and his palms tightened around my torso, making my own arm circle him to hug him back.

"What do you think I should do with her?" He asked with a deeper voice, obviously curious about what I would want in this situation, making me go nuts while Evie was purring for the second time today, again.

"I think you already know my answer," I muttered softly, clearly not wanting any bad to occur in this whole situation, staring into the gorgeous waters in front of us, swinging my hanging legs a little bit because of the height we were sitting in the branch.

"What she did was wrong baby, she can't go unpunished." He tried to reason with me, making me huff before I planted the back of my head on his shoulder blade before looking at him face to face.

"But at the same time, she didn't know what the situation was. She didn't know Aiden was my brother." I blabbered back.

"Even if she didn't know, it doesn't give her the right to slap her Luna. That was wrong of her to assume that you were manipulating me, as a pack member, that's an act of disrespect towards me because everyone knows I take things seriously, especially in mated." He growled dangerously, using Atlas' tone at the same time, giving out his message very clearly, and putting emphasis on that specific word, making me shiver.