ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

Normally during wartime like this, I would be the last person to be all cheerful and giddy when it came to fighting. Not being surrounded by war and brutal violence around me as it was mostly me who was targeted instead, it would usually create a more cautious aura about me.

Dealing with death is not a good field for me either, I'm extremely bad in that field. But in general, if I were to deal with this kind of bullshit, there would be two ways of doing it.

One, be very logical and skeptical about literally and scare myself before doing something very impulsive, or two, make a joke out of it and survives like a graceful chicken from the sky who doesn't give a care and would instead distract my stressing brain from the pain. It's anyways advisable to laugh, it's good for your health.

And after seeing the sight in front of me, the second way ignited in me like a tone of bricks.

And I was not normal anymore, I became inane.

"MY BABY FURRY IS BACK!" I yelled in joy, while getting up from my spot and running towards him, as he tackled me into a warm hug, making me feel fuzzy.

I immediately retrospected our encounter in the Red Moon pack just after I was tortured by Alpha Kane, and to see him after so long, is like a dream come true.

I guess he was a friend to me from the start, other than Zuri, and now he's back.

With his own pack of wolves.

"I missed my baby so much! You look so adorable!" I gushed at him, not even caring the blood massacre happening around me, as literally people were screaming at their faces being marred, while Furry licked my face and barked happily.

He was so much bigger than before, and I noticed his wound was already obviously healed after last time, and I was more than happy to have this furball in my arms, and he made all the pain go away.

Seriously, animals are so much better than humans.

"Did you come here all the way for me?" I cooed in a baby voice and he barked joyfully in response, making me rub my cheek against his happily.

"AWWWWW MY PRECIOUS BEAN! PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS!" I said while hugging him and giving his back a rub, while he wagged his tail and wrapped his paws around me.

All his other companions looked at him weirdly, as he growled at them for staring at us with a confused expression, and they bowed their head before going back to fighting.

Guess he's the Alpha in this pack.

Suddenly, a new auburn wolf attacked me from the side, separating me and Furry, and she growled at me while tackling me to the ground and biting my clothes.

Furry instantly tugged her fur from behind gently, warning her to not attack me, as she barked at me before getting off of me and rubbing herself against Furry possessively.

"Are you his mate?" I asked excitedly, completely forgetting the fact that she was about to kill me as I got up, and she stopped growling after hearing my question.