ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕  ♡︎

/ edited /

"There's no way that this is your office." I gushed out loud, while only reaching the entrance of his office floor, looking at the fountains that graced the front doors beside the elevators.

"This is just the beginning baby, my office is inside." He chuckled softly, making my mouth gape even more as I stared at him in disbelief.

"What about the office we went to yesterday? I thought that was your main one.." I trailed off.

"That is the pack house office baby, this is my wing of the pack house, which means a separate office, a separate floor, and a separate country." He muttered sarcastically.

"You're crazy." I shook my head to oblivion, making him laugh a little as he walked in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

I followed him with curiosity lingering in my whole body, as the lights of the marble walls and floors illuminated the space, reflecting on almost every corner, giving it a glassy appearance, ultimately resulting in an expensive-looking building.

Every single detail was paid attention to, as our footsteps echoed throughout the hallways, satisfying me with the sounds of my heels, before I bumped into his back because of his abrupt stop, making me huff and look up at him.

"Sorry." I mumbled softly, touching my forehead with my fingertips, before he looked over his shoulder at me, meeting my gaze while thinking about something intensely, and grabbing my hand in his afterward.

"It's okay, you're not hurt right?" He informed while making sure, I shook my head as a no, before he sighed and looked ahead of him, as we came to a set of double glass doors, and he started to type something on a keypad beside the door, and then it clicked, making the doors open automatically.

"Let's go." He whispered happily, leading me inside in the awaited room, as we embarked on what looked like a whole lobby, with a reception desk in it.

"Good morning Mr. Knight! We—oh..sorry. Good morning Luna." A young-looking receptionist chirped excitedly while eyeing Zander with hungry eyes, before her twinkling sparkle was lost after finding me behind him.

Seriously, does everyone have a crush on him?

"Do I have any appointments?" Zander asked professionally.

"Y-Yes Alpha. One with the Rose brothers later in the evening. Other than that, you're free." She muttered quietly before clearing her throat, while becoming small behind her desk.

"Good. If anything else comes up, cancel it." He ordered firmly, before pulling me to the next corridor, as I casually waved at her goodbye while she just stared at me.

Weird.

"Does every unmated female over here have a liking towards you?" I giggled to Zander.

"Pretty much, I don't let it phase me. It does, however, get a bit annoying at times." He replied.

"How?"