ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs

♡ ︎𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

My parents were being taken to an underground base by some pack guards, even having the three unknown men be taken with them, which I didn't know what it was for. Zander patiently waited for me to come to his side until I reached him and he tugged at my arm.

We were walking behind the guards and my family, and out of every one of them, the three men looked the most bewildered at the scene, and they looked confused. My parents looked like they pissed themselves because of the rough guards, and I shuddered against my mate.

After walking for about 10 minutes in the underground base, which I noticed to contain many shooting rings, boxing platforms, locker rooms, and even showers, we came to a specific empty white room which looked like an interrogation room, having a table in the middle with tow seats, and the three boys looked at each other and started to panic.

"Hey! Why are we here? We didn't do anything wrong." One of the boys exclaimed while trashing with his handcuffed hands.

"It's not your time to talk, you'll find out." The guard growled back, making the man huff in discomfort before being pushed into the corner.

The three boys attempted to push away the guards that were holding them, almost working together as a team, but failed miserably once the new guards approached from outside the room and restrained them even more tightly, and I think I heard one of them wince, making me gulp because they looked all looked furious.

My parents were taken to a table in the middle of the room and were tied there, restricting their movements completely, and I side hugged Zander in an attempt to hide my uneasiness. I was outside the room, not wanting to go inside and Zander stopped right before the door and looked down at me.

"Hey," He quickly spoke softly after looking at my worried expression and gave me a proper hug while embracing me completely, making me melt in his arms.

"Nothing bad will happen, we'll just ask a few questions okay? I'll always be there with you."

I just nodded as a response, not trusting my voice to sound bad and betray me if I speak anything, and he proudly squished my chin turning his small smile to a straight dominant face.

Zander then took me to the entrance and looked at the three guys at the side first, who were glaring at the ground and finally looking up at their new Alpha, someone who was most likely younger than them. None of them saw me approach the room, as I was not visible because of Zander's figure in front of me.

"Alpha Knight, may I please ask why we are here? We didn't do anything wrong during the traveling between the lands, we even followed the rules." The old man, my dad confessed, trying not to sound disrespectful, and instead quivered his lips.

Zander immediately made me come in front of him properly, setting me right in front of his torso with his hands wrapped around my arms, and I froze.

Both my parents were studying my face with a new curious glint and were figuring out who I was without saying anything. My mom arched her brow upwards, seemingly confused as to witness a girl looking just like her but a little younger.

"Tell me, Mr. Rose, do you recognise her?" Zander entreated in his Alpha voice, which sent a shiver down my spine, and I subconsciously leaned into him because of the power, and he stood his ground, not letting me fall. The guards, the three unknown men, and my parents gulped visibly due to the power in his voice and my dad shook his head.