ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I felt my throat get clenched after a few seconds, almost as if someone was choking me vigorously as soon as Alpha Thomas uttered those words, while Evie howled in distress at the back of my mind, making me realise that I couldn't really hear her properly because of the restraining order on her voice, causing me to whimper in disapproval, before some wolf guards came in front of me.

I couldn't even ask for why they tried to get me out of the benches, and I couldn't struggle because of Evie's pain and had no power in my voice, giving them some sort of advantage in this situation, as they dragged me out of the benches and made me where metal handcuffs on my wrists.

What did I do?

Why is this happening?

Are they arresting me?

My eyes immediately became glossy at the sudden rough touch of one of the guards, almost creating a nostalgic feeling of bad presence around me, making me panic inwardly, as the steaming waters blurred my vision, while Brooke handed some files to Zander with a slap to the table in front of him, with him now glaring at the guards who were holding me upright.

He looked absolutely and utterly bloodthirsty, obviously seeing my aura of feeling unsafe, as the guards behind me gripped both my arms from either side, making me retrospect the previous encounters of bad touch, and I couldn't even do anything about it, it just made me feel powerful all over again.

I was exposed emotionally.

"As we have discussed in the meetings before this trial, I apologise for wasting any time as soon as you all arrived, but it had to be done," Cindy started poisonously, as almost everyone was uneasy because of their wolves' condition while clutching their collars in discomfort, adding onto the thick tension in the whole room.

No one was able to speak, absolutely no one. Not a wince, a squeak, a gasp, anything. Not even Alpha Luca or his mate, not even Alpha Thomas' mate, the only people who could speak were Zander and Cindy, and my mate refused to open his mouth during the whole long-lasting seconds of his privilege.

My brothers were glaring at Cindy, digging daggers into her body as their own wolves were surfacing soon enough, with even Ben glaring at her. Mia and Kian looked at me with pity, obviously not happy with my small trashing, as they tried to speak to get me out of those cuffs, while Maya was already crying.

My head started to throb and pound, as Evie struggled to get out of Alpha Thomas' command, begging to speak up something, and I tried to plead and debate with her in my mind, as she was becoming the reason I couldn't stand straight.

Too much pain.

"I hope you remember the incident in the pack house Alpha Zander, where we had discussed about apparent Luna Sofia being your fake mate. This time, I have proof that she's mating with other men behind your back, and that she doesn't deserve the throne," Cindy smirked, as everyone in the room gasped in shock, and I whimpered, almost collapsing to the ground again.

Why are people obsessed with ruining my relationship with him? Like seriously though, can't you leave me alone? Why can't you leave him alone? Leave us alone!