ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"May I come in?" I asked softly while knocking at his wooden black door for a few seconds to get a response after walking here for fifteen minutes.

"Come in baby." He sighed with his velvety voice, sending shivers down my spine as I heard his husky tone after so long, as I opened the door quietly and quickly closed it behind me.

I glanced at him standing near his large windows, gazing at the forest near the pack house with his hands in his pockets, as his seriously made face made him squint his eyes in the distance, almost frowning in stress.

He finally looked at me, forming his lips into a thin line, before walking up to me and holding my hand gently, while I looked up at him with gentle curiosity. He then pulled me to his desk, suddenly picking me up to place me on it, as I clutched his shirt in surprise and didn't speak anything.

He then made me wrap my arms around his neck, while he pulled me closer, and hugged me, taking in my scent after a long day, as I could feel his taut body relax and perplexed expression soften.

"I missed you so much." He whispered into my ear desperately, causing goosebumps to appear on my arms and legs, and I buried my face into his shoulder.

"I missed you too." I whispered back with adoration, letting his touch and embrace tickle my cells, while he held me even tighter.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't speak on the phone, work is giving me hell." He apologised sincerely while clutching his hair in frustration with his free hand, as I could feel his heartbeat increasing from my presence, and I kissed his cheek softly.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have disturbed you." I giggled quietly, as he pulled away a little bit to look at me properly, flashing his tired blue oceanic eyes at me with a content face.

"You would never interrupt me baby, the only thing that is disturbing me is working and sitting on that goddamn chair for hours." He groaned in disapproval, cracking his neck while closing his eyes, and I frowned at him.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" I offered hesitantly, as his eyes brightened up at my words.

"Yes please." He chirped like a baby, making me laugh as he picked me up to take me to the office couch, and made me sit in his lap while he rested his back on his headrest, patiently waiting for me to do something.

I first started to massage his muscular arms, feeling it's intensity and clenches, as it started to unknot itself slowly under my touch, and he rested his hands in my hip, already enjoying the treatment.

He closed his eyes and sighed, while for the next few minutes, I massaged his whole upper body, letting go of all the tightness in his tissue, freeing him from the stress, as he groaned in approval occasionally.

"A little on the left." He whispered hazily, as I did what he instructed, before he growled in approval as I found the spot on his shoulder blade.

"Hmm yes." He accidentally moaned, making me chuckle as his legs shifted under me, while his hands gripped me and pulled me closer.