ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

My head was finally feeling the aftermath of crying non-stop, feeling the relaxing forehead and the chilling spot between both my eyebrows was satisfying enough, making me shift in the bed with a content mood, and as usual, I was very warm in the morning.

Thanks to him.

He would always make sure that I won't get a cold at night, either stuffing my figure with the most of the blanket, or pulling me incredibly closer to him to the point where my own face is being squished into his chest, even if it would mean that he might get one.

And I hated that.

He didn't let me do much about it himself because of his stubborn ass. But nonetheless, I would sneak the blanket towards him more in the middle of the night, only to wake up in his arms like a cuddled teddy bear who was being pampered with glorious arm muscles right in the face every morning.

Just like I did today.

I was glad that I was the one who wakes up first for once, it would usually be him who would wake up early to do Alpha duties immediately. But it looked like he didn't have any today, considering even his alarm didn't go off at around five in the early hours of dawn.

So as soon as I opened my eyes, I was greeted by his marvellous collar bone, which was smooshed into my face, making me squint my eyes with a ridiculous face.

Not that I'm complaining, but he held me so tightly, that I actually might not be able to move even my own feet. So I tried to shift beside him, only for him to tighten his grip, causing me to groan because I was so used to him being like this all the damn time.

I didn't want to wake him up, it was pretty clear he was happily sleeping with his parted lips and soft snores emitting from his mouth, especially not after what happened yesterday. I couldn't bear him crying at anything in general, yet he did.

Stupid Alpha.

I carefully made myself wrap around him even more, at least having some kind of space between us for me to breathe, and it worked apparently, cause then he just hugged me sideways.

I looked up at his face to admire his hair and his dashing looks, just to see how blessed he was to wake up like a model, and to know how blessed I was to have him as my mate.

Whatever he told me yesterday, I stayed up all night thinking about it. I only pretended to sleep, so that he wouldn't have to worry about me and can actually have some rest.

So taking in everything he said was like a wake-up call, as I had a small desire to have him be proud of me, and if takes for me to believe everything he said to keep him happy forever and always, then so be it.

And now, I was sleepy as fuck.

I moved my hand up to his face to caress him, as he leaned into my touch subconsciously and sighed in his sleep, before losing his grip a little bit because of it, allowing me to have a golden opportunity here.

I took this as an opportunity and got up a little in bed, with my back resting on the headboard, before I pulled him onto my chest head first, as he quickly wrapped his arms me into a cuddling position.