ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡

/ edited /

"There you are," Zander sighed in relief while walking towards me, as I was already out the gardens for a few minutes, and smiled at his figure approaching me.

"I wondered where'd you run off to." He teased playfully while embracing me again, and I tightly hugged him back while burying my face into his warm chest.

"I was talking to my brothers." I explained while breathing in his addicting strong scent.

"Seems like it went well?"

"Better than anything." I grinned sheepishly, making his mood brighten at my content aura, and he pulled back before shaking his arms to my back to push me in a particular direction.

"Where are they now?" He asked curiously.

"They had to get something from their room?" I shrugged.

"Okay, let's go then." He announced.

"Wait, where are we going?" I questioned.

"I just have one job left, then we can go home. And also, we'll be having a meeting tomorrow regarding your brothers." He explained, making me frown after the mentioning of this so called meeting.

"Oh. I-Is something wrong?" I stuttered worriedly.

"Everything is fine baby, you don't have to stress. It's just that I have some surprises for them." He snickered while smirking.

"Are they...good surprises?"

"You'll love them." He promised, while giving my arms a reassuring squeeze, continuing to lead me somewhere.

I've heard many stories about Zander in the past, how the Knight god is esteemed as the most powerful god of all, not knowing how, as he's thought to kill a pack in his past with his bare claws and wolf alone, with no pack warriors to help him during his bloodthirsty rage.

I don't know if it's true or not, heck, I don't know whether I should be scared from this. No wonder so many people feared him in a way, he, or specifically his wolf Atlas, was known for his character and measures of disrespected, but after seeing him like this, it was difficult to believe that he was the same oh so scary Alpha who can beat you with a flick of his finger. After watching him smile like a small kid after leading me somewhere, he looked like a real teddy bear.

We came to a populous area of this entire place, that looked like the hanging out area of the pack house. Many members were enjoying themselves within these walls, because there was playhouse for the kids to play in, there were massaging chairs for the elders, there was even a cafeteria which functioned 24/7.

This did not look like a normal pack.

But everyone looked happy, so I was happy.

As soon as Zander entered with his strong presence, all the pack members looked at him and bowed after stopping at the things that they were doing. Once they saw both of our hands intertwined together, some people gasped in surprise and then cheered shortly afterwards.