ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I'm bored." Maya groaned out loud beside me on the couch while Mark rolled his eyes for the third time in the last 5 minutes, and I fiddled with my fingers in boredom.

"You're always bored." He groaned back, making Maya kick his hip in annoyance, causing him to yelp.

"I didn't talk to you dumbass." She growled playfully after seeing Mark fall down the couch because of her kick and hissed while rubbing his butt.

"You fucking bi—"

"I actually am a bitch if you see it technically. A female dog." Maya chirped while sitting up straight, making Mark roll his eyes for the fourth time.

I'm keeping count.

Keep your eye rolls going Marky.

"Can we go to a male strip club now!? Zander is not home the whole day. Even dad's not home!" Maya gushed at me, making me widen my eyes.

"No, you can't." Mark growled protectively.

Ah, at least someone is here in the testosterone department.

"Oh shut up, I don't need your approval, only dad and Zander are a pain in the ass. They both are not here Sof, please let's go! We had a deal!" She squealed while shaking my arm.

"I said, no you can't." Mark repeated himself, this time holding a serious cold expression.

Holy crap, he's just 14.

"And I said, I don't need your approval." Maya shot back.

"Even if you go, I'll tell this to Zander." He smirked.

"And I'll tell him that you've smoked before." She shot back.

"What the hell? You've smoked before Mark?" I asked surprised.

"N-No?" He stuttered, then proceeded to glare at Maya.

"3 cigarettes." She chirped.

"You're 14." I shrieked.

"Please don't tell Zander or anyone for that matter." He pleaded while bowing down and kneeling on his knees dramatically, causing me to laugh at his behaviour.

"We won't tell anyone, if you don't tell Zander that we're going to a male strip club." Maya giggled.

"That's not fair. You really shouldn't go sis." Mark groaned.

"Am I listening to you? No. Do I ever listen to you and your opinion? Also no." She huffed.

"But you do listen to mom and dad. They would say the same thing. You shouldn't go there, you're a kid. And adult men grinding on you is not ideal, Zander will lose his shit. Heck, even I will." Mark growled.

"Pfft, please. I don't need your protective asses to save me. And who has to know? It's not I'm going to ask for a lap dance or something." Maya rolled her eyes.