ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I hate him." I muttered sarcastically to my ridiculously smiling best friend beside me, as I saw her gushing at her and Leon's photo in her phone non-stop, earning a happy smile on my face. We were currently in her room in the pack house, surrounded by blankets and pillows, kind of having a midday sleepover.

"Oh come on Sof, he isn't that bad." She defended him.

"HE CALLS ME TINKER CAUSE I'M APPARENTLY TINY! I'm only 5'7. That's not tiny." I grumbled.

"That's a stupid reason to hate someone."

"I don't despise him per say, but he's so annoying."

"That's because he makes of the people whom he cares about. It's called tough love."

"Does he make fun of you?"

"Haven't you seen us together at all? You will cry after seeing how mean he is to me. He's almost so cruel that he has to make sure I don't actually give him the silent treatment if he pisses me off. I'm roasted 24/7 because of this douchebag, and because of his sarcasm, it's impossible for us to do something romantic." She groaned with a sly pout on her face, observing how Leon was kissing her cheek in the photo after embracing her from the back, making me sigh at how cute they looked together.

"Oooo, trouble in paradise?" I asked teasingly while propping my elbows onto the floor while laying down, witnessing these so-called endless Snapchat memories which I don't even know what they are, as they took thousands of photos together in ridiculous outfits and adorable poses.

"Everything is fine. Nothing's wrong, but I don't think Leon knows how to be romantic." She face-palmed disappointingly, making me chuckle.

"Elaborate." I demanded with a curious smirk.

"Not long ago, he did date a human for about a year. Leon isn't much of a romantic guy, he's mostly focused on work or the pack. The human girl was what opened him to the concept of love. But they never had love between them in reality, and he was dumped by her because she wanted to get to Zander through him. So after that, he's afraid of getting hurt. That's why he annoys people to hurt them before they could hurt him."

What the absolute fuck—

"Okay, I take that back. I don't hate him at all. I'm going to cook him a pizza apology when he comes back." I gave her a disclaimer while frowning sadly.

"I know you don't, he would never actually mean what he says you know, he's honestly making you and me an exception. Or else, you should've seen how he is with normal pack members. He only talks normally to either the Alpha or the Gamma family. He's nicknamed the 'tomb' because of his cold expression and cold exterior. Since the day I entered his life, he changed a lot."

"That's sweet, I'm sure he's trying to do as much as possible for you. I'm proud of him, and if he stopped teasing me, I'd honestly think he got hit in the head." I smiled.

"I know right, and he is honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. He's trying as hard as fuck. He always hates it when I watch romantic movies with him, but never misses our movie night for the world. He even secretly pampers me with kisses when I'm asleep on him. He has trust issues because of that human girl, and I have every intention to find and destroy her for what she did to him."