ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

'Are you sure Eve?'

'Yeah, I don't want to interact with anyone today. You know how I am like, I am allergic to people.'

'But it's kind of your ceremony right?'

'I know, but even Atlas wants me to rest now. That scar cream is helping me heal everything in you, even I'm trying to get rid of the last bit of silver with the painkillers. I need a break.'

'If you say so, tell me when you're going to be done with your me-time yeah?'

'Yessir. You enjoy with mate today okay? Please don't think negatively anymore, I'm proud of what you are making yourself go through.'

'Thanks girl, I'm glad too. But when will you be done?'

'Maybe a few hours? I'll be here obviously, I'm not going anywhere. It's plain sleeping. I just don't feel like talking.'

'Is there a specific reason for that?'

'I'm lazy, hehe.'

I laughed to myself.

'Hmm, quite the problem, not. No worries, you can rest as much as you want.'

'Yay! Thank youuuu. Have fun boo, just slay today. And don't let anyone talk shit about you okay?'

'Okay!'

'And remember, Sofeve for the wind! Kaw-Kaw!'

'You and your stupid phrases, I swear.'

'You love me.'

'You know I do.'

'And I love you too peasant, adios.'

"Yeah, I don't know why that happened." I sighed out loud after a good talk with my wolf, while Zuri was tugging at my hair gently to put it in place, making her squeal.

"Are you kidding!? I'm so proud of your wolf right now, someone had to put them in their place." She giggled gingerly, while I looked out the window to reminisce what had happened a few days ago, still astonished with the fact that my parents were given jail sentences by Alpha's council because of their crimes against me.

"I just wish things didn't end that way you know.."

"No missy. Don't you even dare think about the good for your parents right now. I know what you're like, forget them. Focus on the real family that you have now. And come on, today is a big day! The whole werewolf community gets to know that the final god has finally found his mate." She chirped excitedly.

"More like reunited with her." I muttered to myself.

"Wait what?" She questioned, obviously confused.