ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

♡︎ 𝐠 𝐫 𝐚 𝐛  𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒  𝐩 𝐨 𝐩 𝐜 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 ♡︎

/ edited /

I whined from the sudden yank towards my body, almost as if I was almost about to fall off of something comfy, but instead I was saved just in time, causing me to almost open my eyes to interrupt my good and safe slumber, before getting shushed from yet another deep voice who held me closely, while the sounds of guns and people shooting each other surrounded in the background to create even more cacophony.

"Go back to sleep Sof, I just needed another biscuit, whoopsies." The deep voice chuckled, before the sounds of male winces and groans followed its tone, making me scrunch my nose in indignation before burying my face deeper into the stupid warm chest.

"You're super mean." I mumbled softly, while I could imagine the man rolling his eyes at my words, causing me to giggle before getting snuggled tighter against him.

"Can you shout any louder?" I heard an even deeper voice hiss to my right, before the sounds of something being thrown onto the ground exacerbated the peaceful silence.

"I. HAD. A. KILL. STREAK. OF. 12. PEOPLE." I heard Xavier growl profusely as his resentment towards being vanquished in his whatever console game left him furious, before throwing his controller while I peeked one of my eyes open to see him glaring at the TV screen.

"Oh for fuck's sake, you shouldn't even play if it is leaving you constipated. This was supposed to be a sibling sleepover day, and instead of spending time together, you're fucking the games instead. Do you know how difficult it is to convince a stupid Alpha to give up his mate for just one night just because he's used to her cuddles while sleeping?" Chase groaned beside me, while patting my head with his large hand to make me close my eyes, causing me to huff and get up once and for all because of them talking loudly.

"Asshat, she was sleeping for the past hour. Spend time together who?" Xavier shot back while glaring at me, as I stretched beside Chase and smiled at him innocently.

"I love you too Xavy." I giggled while seeing Chase pout at me from getting up after the cuddling session, causing me to roll my eyes.

"NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO CALL ME XAVY, PERIOD." He deadpanned.

"I get to call you Xavy because I'm the baby of the family here, so yeah. Say I love you back you douche." I retorted angrily while crossing my arms.

"I fucking hate you." He smirked.

"Okay then, I don't love you anymore." I shrugged and felt someone come behind the couch we were sitting on and kiss my cheek before tickling my side playfully, causing me to smile and laugh.

"You had a good nap baby sis?" Aiden chuckled softly before shutting his book that he was reading and back hugging me.

"Yes Nick Fury, thanks for asking." I chirped while returning a kiss to his own stubble, before he ruffled my hair and pulled away.

"Can I also have a kiss mister?" Chase asked with twinkling eyes while pointing to his cheek.

And Aiden just cringed at him.