ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I'm more of a Rachel than Phoebe." Maya muttered, as we all sat on the pack grounds for a picnic.

It's already been a few days since Zander left, and trust me, I miss him like fuck. I can't wait to jump him when he comes home.

Evie herself has been annoying me ever since, saying she misses everything about Atlas, and gives a detailed description about her dirty talks with him while I and Zander sleep at night, and is just horny overall non-stop, bugging me to the brim, but I don't blame her, she also has to listen to me nagging anyways.

An eye for an eye.

"Of course you're more of a Rachel, she's the fashionista. Look at your hair." Yasmina giggled, making Maya flip her hair.

Today, I was with all my girls. You could say we were having a girls day to distract ourselves from the already handled pack by some volunteering security council members, so they assured me I can relax and won't have to do any work. And I really needed something to divert my attention from this time apart from him myself before I cuddle a Zander pillow for the rest of my life.

It was getting exhausting without him.

Good god, I'm starting to become desperate.

'Do we have shame?' Evie asked bashfully after listening to my thoughts.

'I don't think we do—'

'Then shut up! Be desperate, ask for attention, nag the heck out of him when he comes back to bed with us, call out to precious daddy, beg for that big sized dic—'

'EVIE! WHAT THE HELL—'

'I was going to say dictionary so that we can look up the meaning of being holy and also what does a bible do,'

'Oh...that's...new for once. I thought you were going to say—'

'And do the exact opposite of being holy with him, under the sheets, with him on top, while Atlas daddy biting us again, along with Zaddy having no mercy, and wrenching his co—'

'FUCKING STOP YOU PERVERT!'

'Again, I was going to say cool perfume into his hoodies and giving it to us,'

'Whatever you say—'

'Then tear those hoodies apart before fucking is so hard that our hips break—'

'Bye.'

These talks are just a small gist of what she has been annoying me with throughout the whole week, making me groan in front of everyone silently, before clearing my throat and paying attention to their conversation after cutting the connection with my wolf.

"I don't know, who am I then?" Zuri asked in confusion.

"Monica." I and Karlee resounded in unison, as we gave each other a high five.