ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

A U T H O R ' S N O T E :

• IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE CHAPTER •

Okay, this is very upsetting for me to even write this, but before you read this chapter, keep a few things in mind.

I've noticed countless people in the comment section being insensitive towards Sofia's insecurities that are portrayed heartbreakingly in this update. And what's even more heartbreaking, is that people who have the same insecurities in real life and read my books, get triggered by the same comments, making it worse for them.

And IT IS. A HUMBLE. REQUEST. TO NOT. BE PAROCHIAL. WHILE. READING THIS.

Being abandoned at a young age, literally subordinated from society, almost bullied and beaten daily every day, having to survive on her own to the point where her wolf has to arrive earlier than normal, not having a healthy support system during her puberty years WHEN A PERSON'S MENTAL HEALTH IS FORMED DURING A NORMAL HUMAN LIFE IS FUCKING ALLOWED TO BE INSECURE AS SHIT.

I HOPE I AM NOT STUTTERING.

I REALLY THINK A PERSON GOING THROUGH HELL HAS THE RIGHT TO BE UPSET. AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK OTHERWISE?

That's fine, it's your opinion, I'm no one to change that.

And at the same time, even if Sofia was a real person, no one is anyone to change her opinion either.

HER BELIEFS, ARE NOT YOURS.

And even if she is a fictional character, it is literally soul triggering when I write about her emotions.

If you think she's being unreasonable and stupid, I am incredibly and wholeheartedly sorry for making her like this that pissed you off immensely.

But as I said at the beginning of the book, I am not changing her character.

And I never will.

So if you have an insensitive opinion, don't comment on it. It's a humble request to all the readers out there, please don't comment negatively about this. I can't control your comments, but I want to create a healthy comment section in this book as much as possible for the remaining readers.

Please remember that everyone heals differently, everyone suffers differently, and everyone rises differently.

And she is also different.

And if you don't like this, you can happily skip the chapter, I won't stop you.

I'm sorry if I'm seeming rude to you all, I don't mean to upset anyone, but it literally makes me cry after seeing people hate on Sofia for what she has done.

It's...honestly personally affecting me because many people were once in her place, all broken, all vulnerable, all alone.

That's all I wanted to say, I just really needed this off of my chest.

And if you read everything, thank you for respecting me.