ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ

*WARNING: This chapters contains forced abuse and disturbing scenes related to rape. You have been warned*

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

After heading back to the pack through a ten minute walk from the dense forest, I came back to the populated kitchen basement, where all the supplies for food and cooking were stored.

Ever since I was young without having a place to call my home, I've been living here. This is my home now.

As soon as I was kicked out of my house when I was 6, the chefs of this vicinity were kind enough to make me a spot in the kitchen basement.

Even though it was not the best place to stay in, it was enough to survive without having any money either. I looked out of the door for the last time before entering the dark place, just to see that I had slept throughout the night in the woods, and it was already the next morning.

I'll have to tell Zuri I couldn't do kitchen work today, I still had to patch myself up after what had happened yesterday.

I quickly took the bloody shirt off of me and went to the public bathroom for a shower. My wounds stung badly, as I let the hot water pour over me on a cold snowy day. My strands of brown locks were tangly to the brim, making me use whatever I had to wash and clean my scalp. After the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror in horror. My hair was an absolute mess under the wet water adorning it, I had clotted wounds all over my body. My back was horrifying to see. All the whip marks with the thorns were imprinted on my back. And I remember hearing my spine break, which thankfully was cracked back into place after Evie's healing. I looked at the side of my forehead to see a swollen wound from the smash on the wall, hissing after touching it, before retracting my hand and sighing a huge breath.

I quickly patched myself up with the dressing kit and had some painkillers to numb any remaining pain. Maybe I will be able to work the afternoon shift if I was able to have enough energy from the good sleep in the forest. I quickly changed into some black leggings from Zuri and a warm Sweatshirt to prevent myself from the cold, before heading out after tying my shoes.

Immediately, I was greeted by the guards before I could even enter the kitchen, which made me inwardly panic again and step back abruptly, hugging myself to calm down my reeled nerves.

What did they want now?

"The Alpha wants you to come to the prison cells."

Wait what? Oh no, wait. What if...

Again?!

Is he going to imprison me? Starve me? Torture me? All over again?

Well, I've been through all of that so I'm kinda used to it, almost as if the pain was like a natural feeling I would endure almost every day, whether it is physical or mental.

But I was just healing, and I recently finished patching myself up. My whole body still hurts a bit from last time. I visibly gulped at their words, and the guards noticed.

"Don't worry, he's not going to punish you." One of the guards assured calmly, and I quietly sigh to myself, not being too sure about that, but still feel a wave of relief embrace me. I shyly follow them to the cells which were not too far from the kitchen basement and made sure to leave a note for Zuri to inform her that I'll be back for the afternoon shift.