ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

"You can't just surprise me! I'm not even ready!" I lectured Zander with a panicky face, as we were already in his car and on our way to his parents' house which was about a few minutes away from his castle.

I was honestly pissed at Zander for not telling me this. In fact, he only gave me 20 minutes to get ready for meeting his parents.

20 minutes.

Not even half an hour.

I was scared as shit, because one, they were one of the gods and goddesses of werewolves previously, and have been through shit. So you can imagine, how much pressure there for me to impress them, because who knows, for all I know, they would want a girl for their son who's excellent in..I don't know...astronomy?

Heck, I didn't even that much in myself that would impress them. I heard his parents outdid their titles and duties during their time of rule, and even I was very impressed with the achievements that they had earned over the decades.

Can you imagine, they made a government policy for more than half a million wolves in this country? Because of this policy, we were able to maintain peace with the rogues for more than 4 decades.

As soon as Zander was pronounced as the next God when he was 18, which was a year ago, since then rogues have broken many rules of maintaining peace by trespassing in forbidden territories and mating with pack members during heat.

Some women even got pregnant from this, and the babies had to grow up without another parent.

It was horrible.

Although, Zander implemented an even stricter policy on the rogues, literally making any pack to be untouched by a spec of the rogue's existence, safeguarding many wolves by the filthy hands of their leader with the help of Alpha Thomas, the Healer.

Which meant heavier punishment, heavier penalties, heavier repercussions, and overall hell if you go against that policy.

I don't know much about it, since I'm not at all into politics or anything regarding the werewolf community when it came to laws, all I needed to know that Zander even outdid his parent's performance in London itself.

Meanwhile, Zander was chuckling and snickering all the time, thanks to my reaction today because of his prank, and the worst part is, I couldn't even be mad at him for a very long time.

Darn you.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if you would've let me stay with you yesterday, you could've met them at the party." He rolled his eyes.

"But still! A little heads up yesterday would've been nice!" I huffed.

"But I love to see your reactions baby." He cooed cutely.

"Oh my God, stop with the act. I'm still mad at you." I groaned.

"Are you really mad at me baby? Or are my wolf slash puppy eyes working for you?" He whimpered while showing me his puppy eyes, or you could say, wolf eyes.