ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Okay Leon, let me know when you get there."

"Hmm," I groan in my nice slumber, trying to wiggle or rollover my way out of bed because of the voice in the soothing background, making me want to stretch.

Since when was my bed so warm? This is amazing.

Hmm, the feeling is nice.

If anyone would've said that sleep is overrated, they are missing out on the biggest pleasures of life. I can't even stay up till midnight because of wanting to collapse in bed and relax all my tautness. It was that comfort-

No, wait. Oh fuck. I had to get out of bed—DID I OVERSLEEP?!

FUCK NO! ALPHA KANE WILL KILL ME—

"No one will hurt you."

Huh? Who's saying that?

I squinted my eyes a little bit, seeing a lot of light in the place I was in, instantly realizing I was not walking because of the moving surroundings, but instead I was being taken somewhere.

I looked back at my carrier to find Zander holding me tightly on his arms, having a relaxed expression on his face, staring coldly at the sight in front of him, and I subconsciously rested my head on his chest to rub my eyes, feeling like I'm completely awake right now.

"P-Please put me down..." I croaked as my voice broke in the process, making my eyebrows furrow in frustration before letting out a small wine. My voice sounded so weak and cracky, no wonder I slept a lot. I was probably healing from everything.

"Not now baby," He cooed softly while leaning his head a little bit closer to my own, still walking in the pack house.

Where was he taking me?

"Where are w-we going?"

"To my guest bedroom in your pack, you'll be staying there with me." He announced casually before holding me tightly again, making sure I was still comfortable and perfectly fitting in his arms, before my sockets widened a little bit at that statement, quickly facing his chest to hide my small blush.

"Put me d-down, I'm h-heavy—"

"No you're not, you don't weigh a lot at all. Did you eat properly?"

No.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Don't lie to me," He spoke almost in a scolding without looking at me, demanding my honesty from my lips, and I just stayed silent in embarrassment, knowing that he knew I was not telling the truth.

His aura was very powerful in a way, and I wasn't used to being around important people because of my rank in this pack, especially not near a werewolf god. And the way he spoke to me was commanding in a way, but it wasn't brutal, which was odd.

I thought all Alphas are scary and bossy, he failed to appear as even one of those words. Instead, he just looked peaceful and reserved, having a strong hold in everything, but at the same time, he has this gentle nature towards him, making me bite my lip in secret, before resting my forehead on his shoulder.

We went through all the halls in silence, not even looking at each other anymore. I didn't even know how to start a conversation. I've never done anything like this before.

We reached a room with double doors after a few minutes of walking, and Zander opened them with his hand for a brief second, before wrapping it around my back again and using his shoulder to push away the door, only to reveal a beautiful beige themed bedroom with a king-sized bed and aesthetic furniture.