ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I swear I'm never leaving." I gave a mere moan at the taste of the delicious Kian's kebab, as he was so talented in cooking that he even passed the art of making food to his son, making me realise that he did get his skills from his dad.

It was incredible and amazing, and I had to resist my voice before making a fool out of myself in front of the whole family, knowing that I can't be a weird sounding goat during my first meeting with them.

"You shouldn't leave, I have kebab for days." Kian chuckled brightly, while no one talked as they were too busy eating the drumsticks with me.

"This is super good, but I think I'm done." I announced sheepishly, seeing the almost three eaten bones on my plate, while wiping my mouth with a tissue to get rid of the red colour surrounding my lips.

Zander sat beside me very comfortably, keeping his spare hand wrapped around my waist to keep my close, and was already on his fifth drumstick and eyed me warily after digesting my words, kind of ordering me to eat more without uttering anything, and I shook my head with a small smile before assuring him to continue eating.

"Come on dear, you should have some more. You've barely eaten." Mia protested, as she was naturally the kind of mom who would constantly feed her babies, seeing she was silently ordering her husband to make her some more, and he smirked at her mischievously.

They were such a cute couple.

"Exactly, being a werewolf means you have more hunger and a bigger belly to fill. Don't torture and your wolf like that, you can eat with any shame in front of us. I mean, have you seen Mark's plate?" Maya laughed, showing me his plate which had seven finished bones.

Mark was still on his drumstick after stealing one from his sister, causing Maya to gasp and slap him on the back, and he evilly laughed before nodded at me in encouragement for another bite.

How are they able to eat so much and not throw up?

"No seriously, I'm full. I'm not much of an eater." I insisted.

"Why? Is my son not feeding you well enough?" His dad glared at my mate, as he was just innocently eating while widening his eyes, already terrified of his dad.

Awww.

"It's shnot like thet." He protested while speaking gibberish, with his mouth full, making everyone chuckle.

"He feeds me well, but I insist on not eating that much. I don't have that much of a big belly." I mumbled.

"Well it will be our goal to have you eat twelve kebabs next roast!" Mark cheered, as everyone agreed with him.

I was becoming more and more healthy during the previous following days, as Zander actually did a wonderful job of nurturing me back to health, to the point where even Dr. Lee was happy to see my improvement, and my scars were long gone.

And with that, even Evie finished healing herself from the prolonged silver, which was a huge relief considering it did not target any vital organs. So as of now, I'm perfectly labelled as a healthy person.