ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited/

'I'm dead.' Evie groaned after a whole week of recovery, making me chuckle while I was lying on the bed.

'You're fine, just a little weak now. You'll do better in some time.'

'Is this what death feels like? I feel like I got hit by a truck.' She growled, as I sighed in relief to have my wolf back with me one and for all.

'Dr. Lee said you were heavily sedated, but now that you're awake, thanks to Atlas you'll be fine.'

'Oh yeah, I missed my Daddy. Soooo much.' She giggled.

'That's...okay fine. I won't object to your hormones now.' I rolled my eyes.

'Okay, who are you and what have you done to my innocent Sofia? Since when did you not talk back to my dirty mind?' She asked skeptically.

'Actually, I missed him too.' I giggled back.

'You hit your head for sure.' She grumbled.

'Call it what you want.' I laughed.

"Baby." Zander called out, as he entered our bedroom looking as handsome as ever, and I smiled at him.

"Zandee." I squealed, getting the covers off of me and jumping into his arms happily while he caught me with open arms.

"I missed you." He chuckled into my face, giving me a small passionate kiss on my lips while making me bounce as his hands travelled to my thighs and hooked themselves.

"Then you should be here with me, it's boring without you." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it's like I never spend time with you. Not like we spend the whole day in bed, cuddling and making out. Not at all." He replied with the same sarcasm, making me giggle.

"Then why'd you miss me? You literally just went to your office to drop some documents." I snorted.

"That's because I can't get enough of you, you're just too perfect." He muttered sincerely, and I groaned.

"Stop making my blush all the time, it's annoying." I whined.

"But you look so adorable." He cheekily smiled.

"No."

"Yes."

"No kitten."

"I swear, why do you call me that?"

"Because you are my kitten."

"No, I'm your Alpha."

"And I'm your Luna."

"No, you're my baby."

"Then you're my kitten."

"I can't with you."