Professional(yeah right) Driver

It all started when my older sister (Mici) came to visit earlier.

So me, her, and my three younger siblings are just sitting around the table talking about cars

Me: Yeah. I've dreamed about driving a car even though every time I've crashed it into a lake. Or a ditch. Or a house. Or a person. Or another car.

Mici: wait! You've enever driven a car?!

Me: No. I still can't get my permit for like two more years.

Mici: wanna drive my car?

Me: OKAY!!

*all of us (five in all) go outside and get in her car* *mici drives car to the end of the street and we switch places so I'm in the drivers seat*

Me: okay. Two pedals. Which ones which? ._.

Mici: one closest to the door is the brake other one is gas.

Me: sweet. *switches car into drive* *presses gas* *car goes a lot faster then I thought* *presses brake* ok. Gently press gas.

*after a little starts getting the hang of it* *sees stop sign*

Me: ok so... do I stop at the stop sign or just ya know, put the pedal to the metal and slam into the house across the street?

Mici: well I actually like my life. But you can do whatever.

Me: ok cool.

All my siblings in the back row: we're gonna die.

Me: don't worry guys! Your in safe *says quietly* and sweaty *returns voice to normal* hands!

Mici: you should slow down now.

Me: probably.. *gently presses break*

Mici: good good.... *suddenly screams* STOOPPPP!!!!

Me: *flips out slamming the break* I hate you.

Mici: *to busy laughing* that was awesome. And I recorded it!

Me: whatever XD *finishes drive around the block, being extra careful to slam the break when mici least expects it*

SO I DROVE A CAR AND NOONE DIED YAY XD