As Above, So Below *MOVIE REVEIW INCLUDES MAJOR SPOILERSSSS*

So I've actually never seen a horror movie before

(Ikr crazy. I mean. I've seen E.T and that's it's own kind of horror. I'm hate E.T. I swear he is some sort of demon)

AND I watched As Above, So Below which is indeed a horror movie (yay)

I WAS REALLY CONCERNED AT FIRST THAT I WAS GONNA BE TERRIFIED AND NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP

But I'm just like 'that was a really good movie I enjoyed it. Kinda like TWD and a Outlast with a splash of dark gore and jump scares, ya know?'

I was legit surprised in the scene where the one guy smashed the girls face into the ground several times and you heard the sickening cracking sounds and then just her face it was like 'oh gods is that her BRAIN you can see? FLIPPING SWEET BRO!!!' I like jumped I was so shocked I did NOT see that coming it was so sudden ._.

And then when Benji or whatever (that epic black guy. He was my fave character. I didn't want him to die) when he saw that demon and stuff I was like 'GODS NO BEGONE FOUL BEING DUN TOUCH HIMMMM' and then the next scene is him falling down the well and everyone finding him I was like 'AGHHH noooooo Benji!!'

The car scene thing was just weird doe. I'm still a bit confused because the camera goes psycho for that part and everyone's screaming like little girls I was like 'STOP MOVING I WANNA SEEEEE' but apparently he got sucked head first into the ground and only his feet where sticking out and everyone decided to be douches and run for no apparent reason like whateves bro just suffocate in the ground for all I care

But I though it was reaaally cool when what's her face the main character described what the term As Above So Below ment and how something about how on the inside its the same as the outside and everyone actually had to end up facing there demons. Like the girl demon Benji saw that killed him was probably someone from his past or something and how the main person faced her demon which was her father and so and so.

But I though that was really neat. Sure it's pretty scary and people die in awful deaths but moral of the story put simply ish is that one day

Sooner or later, weather it be underneath Paris in the catacombs surrounded by 6 plus thousand corpses by the gateway to hell, or just on an average sunny day, everyone is going to have to eventually face there demons.

(Dam I seem really sober today. Probs cause it's midnight. Hehe. )