CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

YOU HAVE SURVIVED THIS FAR IN RANDOM CRAP THAT EXISTS IN MY RETARDED AND ADHD BRAIN!!!!!

I mean, it's seriously an accomplishment to have survived this long withouth throwing your phone/computer at the wall in my complete lack of brain cells.......

I am vary proud of you all!!!

Yes even YOU!!! *points to absolutely random person in the back of the room*

Absolutely Random Person: *leaves*

IM NOT PROUD OF YOU ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PERSON!!!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE LAUGHS WHILE READING THIS?! HUH???

The Smart side of me: uh.... I do know that I just made up Absolutely Random Person, right? And that he's not real...?

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!! I HATE YOU ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PERSON!!!!! AND DON'T COME BACKKKK!!!!!!

Maybe I'm overreacting...... This Person isn't real anyways....

NO IT'S ALLLLLL REAAAALLLL!!!!!!

This is Real, Real or Not Real?

REAAALLLLL

Wrong!!! SUCK IT SUCKA!!!!

*GASPS* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!

PSH. YOU BET IM THAT SKILLED FEMALE DOG!!!!!!

WELL YOUR JUST A DONKEY!!!!!

GO ROT IN TARTARUS!!!!

BUT THEN YOU'D HAVE TO COME WITH MEEEE!!!!

DAM..... FORGOT WE WHERE THE SAME PERSON.

Yes I totally just had a whole argument to myself.....

Oh crap the asylum guard sees me!! Gtg before they put me back in the bouncy room!!