My Weird Dream *WARNING: SUPER STRANGE!!!*

I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT!!!! IT WAD SO FRIGGEN WEIRD •-•

HERE IT IS *be warned, this is super weird*

Ok, so, it was about this girl, all I remember is she had long hair and like... Blue or something eyes... And she was in a car, and the dude driving if was an awful driver, and their on this bridge and it's super icy and they kept slipping around.

And then they go through this tunnel, and it's two way. And suddenly there's a little girl standing in the middle of the road, and the driver stops and the girl steps out and goes over to the little girl who was standing in the road.

"Are you alright?" the older girl (who looked to be 18) asked the younger, who must've been 8, max.

"No. My parents left me and I'm all alone. "

And so the two girls walk out of the tunnel and the driver dude drove away, and it's night time and they are randomly standing on the bridge dramatically looking off into the distance.

Then the scene totally changes to like a Sauna. Full of people. But not nude. They where wearing pants. Don't worry.

So all of a sudden (this is where it gets real bizarre) these kids that are in the sauna kinda explode, and inside of them are these strange demon things that start killing all the people. Like. Wth.

Then after all the people get killed by the demon thingies SCENE SWITCH AGAIN!!! YAY!!

Now we're at a house, and it has the same older girl and younger girl and an old lady standing there, and the old lady says to the 18 year old,

"You must use the power of the Crescent (Yes, like the food)!! But you can only use it once, be warned!"

Then a bunch of evil demon fruits (yes, fruits) break through the windows and start attacking. So she summons a ball of golden light and uses the power of the crescent, and beats wave after wave of demon fruits.

Then all of a sudden a random dude appears, and she's like

"I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD!!"

And he said "But I'm not!"

And she was like "HOW DID YOU SURVIVE??" (yeah, I don't know what their talking about either)

And then of course I got woken up by my siblings.

Yeaah....

Really weird, Huh?

The cool part was it all was in like Anime.

I DREAM IN ANIME!!!!

KEWL.

BUT YEAH

WEIRDEST. DREAM. EVER.

Weirder then my American Idol dream... And that one was pretty dam weird... Yeaaah.....

This one surpasses all my other dreams in the weirdness level.